5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 15 First 123412 ... Last
    Thanks to you Doug, along with Matt Mercer for creating this class. And anyone else who allowed permission to allow it to be used on Fantasy Grounds.

Blog Entries
    I just posted an update to fix several typos that were reported. Thanks Zacchaeus.

The attachment should be posted in the first post with the updated version.

Fixes:
    The level table is headed 'The Warlock'
    In Equipment remove '(a) a scholar's pack or (b) a dungeoneer's pack' THe character only gets the explorer's pack
    In Blood Rite 3rd para the damage is shown as letter 'l' d4 instead of 1d4
    The level 20 feature 'Sanguine Mastery' has been missed (The text is included in 'Enduring Form')
    The Hallowed Rune feature has been missed from the Order of the Ghostslayer (The text is included in 'Stubborn Vitality')
    In Enduring Form after 17th level. should be a comma and 2nd line after naturally. another comma.
    Mutagen craft unwanted space in 'a re' fatal and again a couple of lines later 'a re' useable
    Mutagens: 1st line unwanted space in prerequis ites
    Mutagens Cruelty unwanted space in 'e ffect'
    Mutagens: Nighteye unwanted space in al ready
    Mutagens: Potency should be bolded
    Mutagens: Rapidity Unwanted space in Cons titution
    Mutagens: Reconstruction unwanted space 1 0ft.
    Mutagens: Zealous double stop after level..

Blog Entries
    I uploaded the raw input files for PAR5E as well for those looking to create their own classes.

Blog Entries
    Actually, I had to remove the .mod file just now since the latest version of our Internal Parser broke it. I will work with Zeus to fix and repost it shortly.

*Edit. I just needed to redefine the config file for the parser. All should be well soon.

Any luck finding the link again? I found a video of a portion of the session (though it was marked extended) but it was only 30 minutes. Basically it was 2 very small combat encounters.

Blog Entries
    Thanks Doug!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Tinkered around with this and it was a great mod for FG! Any plans to update it to incorporate Mercer's changes to the Blood Hunter?

Any one working on the update class Mat Mercer published? The Blood Hunter?

Yea I've just completed that myself. Seems to be all sorted and typo free now.
    I have written up a module that contains the Witch Hunter written for Par5e by Doug, and the new updated version as well, and another class for use playing the Doodles and Dragons Monster Hunter conversion to DnD 5e. I have permission to distribute all but the blood hunter, though no art I have used can be given out freely, so any version I can hand out will be art-free.
    Last edited by spite; December 12th, 2015 at 22:20.

You'll probably have to tweet directly to Mercer for permission to share the blood hunter. he allowed the witch hunter, and the PDF is made available for free use so I imagine he'll allow it again

Thread Information