DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 13 of 15 First ... 31112131415 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Transmission89 View Post
    I can't seem to edit the module myself for the player.
    You should be able to edit the module. What issues are you having?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Transmission89 View Post
    Sorry to bring this up, in D&D beyond, the blood hunter class has proficiency with shields which does not seem to be in this mod version. Is that because of an update or is it just a missing error. I can't seem to edit the module myself for the player.
    Open the module and then the class (from the class button on the right hand side). Drag and drop the class back down into the class window. You will now have a copy of the class which you can freely edit.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Ah right, so it’s got to be a copy? The issue was the padlock was red which meant I couldn’t unlock it to make changes, but I’m assuming copying it will fix that. Thanks guys.

Yea making a copy will make it editable. Also, there is nothing stopping the player adding the proficiency to their character sheet at any point as well. I will try to find time this week to find/fix the issue as well.

i just downloaded the mod file and copied it to the module directory but i still dont see it in FG. Help?

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Welcome to the firums!

Have you activated it in the module activation window?
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...ule_Activation

Adept

i just downloaded the mod file and copied it to the module directory but i still dont see it in FG. Help?

Quote Originally Posted by damianbain View Post
    As LordEntrails said - have you activated the module in the Module Activation screen?

Details on doing that in the User Guide here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...ule_Activation
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Any plans on also converting the 2020 revised version of the class and have Matt add it to the DMsGuild-Entry so that it could add to the sales as for now (iirc 14 days) all funds will be donated to the AU BrushfireRelief Charity (after that he will possibly reduce the price to PWYW).

I can only speak for myself, but as I do not play 5e any longer, I have no plans to convert the new version.
    As it is a seperate version, if anyone is wanting to, I would strongly encourage getting Matt's permission to do so as well as to share it with others.

Thread Information