FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 12 of 15 First ... 21011121314 ... Last
    Ok put this together. Should work and be updated to 2.1. The lycan did not appear to have any updates but correct me if I am mistaken.
    As always, find the changelog, and support the author of this class here if you like this class!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks man, that's great.
    Any tips on playing lycan feats and so on ?

Quote Originally Posted by Anarba View Post
    Thanks man, that's great.
    Any tips on playing lycan feats and so on ?
    I'd be the worst person to ask about that haha. 5th edition is my least played game so my advice is not great!

has there been any updates since july last year?>

Quote Originally Posted by RogueCmdr View Post
    has there been any updates since july last year?>
    What updates are you expecting? The DMs Guild product this is based on was last updated June last year: https://www.dmsguild.com/product/170...r&test_epoch=0
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

just seeing if there was any updates since.. its the IT System Engineer in me, i didnt know about the module until now so just checking :-)

am i crazy or is this the same fill over and over (i haven't noticed an update in the actual content but i might be crazy)
    Last edited by zimores; April 25th, 2019 at 18:35.

Quote Originally Posted by zimores View Post
    am i crazy or is this the same fill over and over (i haven't noticed an update in the actual content but i might be crazy)
    As far as I'm aware the links in the first post are the latest versions.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

The post at the top of page 12 is the latest blood hunter and lycan. I can not see any pdf updates from Matt Mercer that would indicate needing changes

Sorry to bring this up, in D&D beyond, the blood hunter class has proficiency with shields which does not seem to be in this mod version. Is that because of an update or is it just a missing error? I can't seem to edit the module myself for the player.
    Last edited by Transmission89; July 31st, 2019 at 16:42. Reason: Punctuation

Thread Information