FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 14 of 15 First ... 412131415 Last
    Can you tell when you going to remake the module with Matt's Permission. It would be easy for me to wait and have patience.

As my previous post says, I will not be updating this file any further. If someone wants to update it they'll need to reach out to Matt Mercer and get permission to release his revised edition and do it themselves.

Any knows how can i create a Effect for the crimson rite?? Specially to get that negative bonus to MaxHP

What does it do? Can you post it here?

Enter on Crimson Rite give an extra dice of choosen rite to damage rolls woith a weapon. This is simple. I already made it.
    And also, give a penalty to max HP during duration.
    I´d like to create effect for the MaxHP penalty

Yeah, I don’t believe there’s a way to adjust max HP. I remember looking into it and having to do it manually :-(

Yeah, its wath im doing
    Thanks anyway

Quote Originally Posted by xsheikanx View Post
    Enter on Crimson Rite give an extra dice of choosen rite to damage rolls woith a weapon. This is simple. I already made it.
    And also, give a penalty to max HP during duration.
    I´d like to create effect for the MaxHP penalty
    The 2020 version doesn't say maxhp anymore. Now it says this:
    when you activate a rite, you lose a number of hit points equal to one roll of your hemocraft die, as shown in the hemocraft die column of the blood hunter table.
    This is explicitly stated to no longer be max hp by Matt in his Sage Advice post:
    https://www.sageadvice.eu/2020/02/01...p-like-before/
    but he also mentions that attempting to use resistance would be an "exploit" that's why it doesn't say damage. He also mentions that, for example, by RAW a bear totem barbarian still takes the full loss of hp because it is not damage.

Hello!
    Hi Spite I was wondering if you have the updated version of Blood Hunter sorry I am 5 years late lol

Quote Originally Posted by spite View Post
    As my previous post says, I will not be updating this file any further. If someone wants to update it they'll need to reach out to Matt Mercer and get permission to release his revised edition and do it themselves.
    Pls see above

Thread Information