DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 15 of 15 First ... 5131415
    Quote Originally Posted by 97BigBen1 View Post
    Hello!
    Hi Spite I was wondering if you have the updated version of Blood Hunter sorry I am 5 years late lol
    Start with this: https://www.dmsguild.com/product/170...d-Hunter-Class
    And follow the instructions in this video: https://youtu.be/rV0vH1eeUZM

Just remember you cannot share or distribute any copy of the class you create unless you get Matt Mercer's permission. Which is why you can't find a version to download even though several people have made them.

Thank you! I must've skipped over that! Best of luck to you

how can i get this module? can you share it? tnx a lot, guy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mlimaw View Post
    how can i get this module? can you share it? tnx a lot, guy
    You have to create it yourself. No one has yet received permission to distribute the module.

It's easy to do. See the post 2 above yours that has instructions.

Edit: version 4.2 is available on the first post. Version 5 we do not have permission to share, and the instructions to create that are above 2 posts.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

If he has already given permission for his blood hunter class, why would that permission stop being valid when he updates the class to a newer version?

He's quite a busy and famous guy who clearly cannot be reached, as a lot of people have tried, who has given his permission to port the blood hunter class to fantasy grounds.

I would say it's unreasonable to expect that every single update or tweak he makes to the class requires new permission?

That way you're shooting yourself in the foot. You should roll with the earlier permission, keep updating the class, and when he says "I withdraw my permission", stop updating the class or remove whatever version he doesn't want you to post. By making it essential for him to give permission for every little update, you're essentially killing this project which is not necessary at all as he has approved it to begin with. Several times.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Drizzard View Post
    I would say it's unreasonable to expect that every single update or tweak he makes to the class requires new permission?
    I'm not the person who received the original permission. But I believe that person felt that new permission was required when it was updated. It totally depends upon what Matt's response was. Without knowing the details of what was agreed to, it's not fair for us to assume distributing someone else's Intellectual Property is ok. We prefer to err on the side of caution and protect IP holders.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information