DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 11 123 ... Last

PFS #5-08: The Confirmation (1-2, NORMAL, 1XP/2PP, 2 Sessions, Wayfinder)

Running 4 SESSIONS of the confirmation this weekend for all those new FG CON players and their level 1 characters...or anyone who wants to come along.

See the Calendar for scenario/time details

Besides being a nice intro to Pathfinder Society, this scenario awards your character a free wayfinder if this is the first time you have played "The Confirmation," or if not, then you have the ability to purchase one for 1PP instead of using gold.

Please post your character details, xml, portrait, PFS ID and previous chronicle (if any) in this thread. Thx.
    Last edited by HoloGnome; November 3rd, 2015 at 14:14.

I could make the first game, but happy to step out if you get 6 others.
    Server License: Ultimate. Anyone can play for free.
    Server Address: Cold Thief Bold Luck

Dang wish I could do it but I work from 2200 to 0700. Good Luck to the people that do play though.

I can make Sunday for sure, but may play in both if I don't have to work Saturday and if space is available.
    FGU Ultimate License - Savage Worlds GM

HG, I don't understand how you're still alive and breathing after this past weekend, much less another couple sessions this weekend...heh

Count me in for Saturday with a level 1 swashbuckler! Still getting the xml together but will post all the details once it's complete.
    Timezone: GMT+7
    Fantasy Grounds License Type: Standard

Yep - still alive - working on chronicles now. Hope to get them all done by the end of the week, but have a lot to do...

If you want a Swashbuckler/1 and are short on time, you can just use Jirelle/1 and call her something else. Until you play your 1st game at 2nd level, you can continue to tweak the PC.

I'm moving this weekend, but if the internet is up and running you can count me in on Sunday Morning. Damn you making me wake up early.

Quote Originally Posted by HoloGnome View Post
    Yep - still alive - working on chronicles now. Hope to get them all done by the end of the week, but have a lot to do...

If you want a Swashbuckler/1 and are short on time, you can just use Jirelle/1 and call her something else. Until you play your 1st game at 2nd level, you can continue to tweak the PC.
    Oh yeah, that's true. I'll use that as a fallback option though...still have a couple days to get the details together!
    Timezone: GMT+7
    Fantasy Grounds License Type: Standard

New PFS/FG player here, added my lvl 1 Elf Cleric of Desna. Sunday morning is doable.

Thanks, all for the sign-ups (and glad you had fun on "Six Seconds to Midnight" Archania). It is an interesting scenario and I look forward to GMing it again! I have accepted all the pending players. Remember - this event can hold 12 people. So, 6 spots left. BK - are you playing on both days with different characters?

Thread Information