STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    Noticed one more thing, all your armor entries have positive numbers for armor check penalty instead of negative.
    I'll look at it when I get the chance. I wasn't sure how the ruleset did any of its auto-population. I've been pre-occupied with a family medical emergency so I haven't been keeping up on any of my side projects.

Let me know if there are other issues so I can do a bulk patch as opposed to piece-mealing these tiny fixes.

Here's a list of known issues I won't address:

1.) Magic Item not using the Magic item template: The magic item template's main difference from the standard equipment template is the caster level attribute as well as aura if I recall correctly. Given the variety of parsing that needs to be performed already, I'd rather not raise the error rate by attempting to ply out more specific datum.

2.) Match the layout order of d20pfsrd: The displayed order is alphabetical based on item category title (simple weapons, exotic weapons etc..) and within, by item name. Given the way I organize my heaps after data collection, I do not preserve page read order of the items so this information is lost. I could re-arrange this to attempt to preserve order but frankly I don't see it as of terrible importance so I probably won't address this until the next time I run a full re-scan.

3.) Correction of oddball equipment entries: Given the nature of d20pfsrd, the equipment format varies in some strange instances since the editors have varying styles. I've accommodated for this, but at times there are simply typos and errant entries which I cannot contextually isolate. These entries are pretty rare, perhaps 10 or so in total so I don't dwell on parsing their particulars.

Known Issues that will be addressed in a future version:

Some items have 'source unknown' despite somewhere in their description denoting their source. I'll address this later as I developed a template searching paradigm from my spell parser.

If Item X is on d20pfsrd from some new fluff material and it's not here yet, I'll update it after a week or so. I'll release an update every book or so as it populates into d20pfsrd as It's a simple scrape operation. If it takes more than a month, drop me a line so I can run a fresh scrape as I likely forgot.
    Last edited by Ken L; November 28th, 2015 at 21:03.

Update 1.03 ACP
    Fixed: ACP is now negative

Did another fresh scrape, it was about time:

Update 1.1 More Equipment
    Added: More equipment from fluff as well as a number from Ultimate Intrigue

See the main post for the updated download link.

Note that the 'bo-staff' is missing as it's not clearly defined in the weapons section on d20pfsrd, caused a flag from my script to pop up.

There is also a strange new category of weapons called 'Advanced Shadowcraft Weapons' which are not parsed. I'll get to that eventually.
    Last edited by Ken L; September 24th, 2016 at 01:44.

Hi, I can't access to the updated download link. I don't know if the problem is only mine or if there are others with the same one. Thx for help.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kelth04 View Post
    Hi, I can't access to the updated download link. I don't know if the problem is only mine or if there are others with the same one. Thx for help.
    Hi kelth04 you will need to wait a little there is some ongoing maintenance - it might be an hour or three or a day or two

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kelth04 View Post
    We temporarily tightened things down yesterday as we were dealing with server issues. I have re-enabled downloads for attachments. Please try again now and let me know if you still have any issues.

Thanks,

-Doug

I've downloaded without any problems. It's ok. Thx for module and for resolving the issue.

@Ken L
    Let me start by saying this module is one of the most used things I have! Love it! Thank you for keeping up with it...

I have to ask if you have plans to add an ALL to it. When I am looking for A magic item I am not familiar with, I can never seem to find it without opening up three or four windows to get to the spot I need to plug in the name to find it.

I noticed that you added it to your spells module some time ago. (great help with search Fu).
    Thanks again

Madman
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

I have no immediate plan to, not to mention the all-list would freeze FG for a few seconds as it struggles to load everything (similar to the all-spells index).

I don't run PF on FG for much outside of a rolling-one-shot group at the moment so it's not currently on my docket. I may do it when I next update the item library. D20pfsrd however has changed around their templates so It broke a few of my x-paths which is annoying so that's also a delaying factor.

Well I shall hope for the best...
    Thanks
    Madman
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Thread Information