5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

What to do to sign up?

For the first time ever, FG Con doesn't fall on another convention or when I am on call/standby. What do I need to know to setup a game(s), I am primarily looking to run Numenera, Savage Worlds, and DnD 5e.
    Posting this real quick in the morning before getting started for work as I couldn't find anything obvious with a light search.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Necessary Evil
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

Blog Entries
    https://www.fg-con.com/information/gm-guidelines/
    Download the PDF and follow the instructions. Holler if you need help. [email protected]

FG Con 8 – Invite A Friend April 8-10th 2016
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

The link is at the bottom of the sig file in the main post below. But just for you here it is here

Gah! Ninja'd
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Appreciated.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Necessary Evil
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

I tried to register this morning and never got an email to confirm registration. Now the site won't let me login or reset the registration I tried to setup.

Used my board handle, rhammer2.

- Robert

Thread Information