5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Out of the Abyss LF Players

WHAT: Out of the Abyss
    WHEN: Sunday nights 7-11ish CST
    WHY: The last few games I have played have been rough mostly due to inexperienced players/DMs. I am looking for some experience players looking for a fun group.

Experience: Experienced DM relatively new to Fantasy Grounds. I have DMed and played 4e and 5e

How I roll: I enjoy both roleplay and combat. I run my games 50/50. That being said, this is the Underdark. I will do my best to keep the balance, but it may creep to 60/40 depending on players actions.
    More how I roll: If you want to do something. Go for it. This is DnD. Imagination is the limit. I will work with the players so they can achieve the character they want.
    Even more rolling: With the above being said - I will pretty much will run OotA right from the book. If you do stupid things, you will die
    Rolling etc. : Don't metagame if you've read it. You may use standard array or point buy. You start this adventure at level 1 with no equipment. I also allow EE companion material.

How to get invited: Post below with a little about yourself and your experience with DnD. Sorry newbies, but I am looking for people who already know what they are doing.
    Last edited by briar8990; October 16th, 2015 at 17:54.

You might want to say what timezone you are in.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    You might want to say what timezone you are in.
    Yes, Yes I do. Thank goodness for Time Magic.

Sunday night game would be awesome and I am looking to play this adventure before I run it myself. I been playing 5th for 8months now and I love it. Been playing Dnd off and on for over 12 years now. I have played pretty much everything tho I would like to play a monk sometime. Will play anything for the group. I tend to like more complicated classes.
    Ultimate License
    D&D 5th
    DM: The Chronos Chronic (completed, characters deaths 17th), Elemental Evil (Completed: Victory), A Shift in Domains, Shadows of Power,and Our Fractured Masks.

Quote Originally Posted by keeperofsouls View Post
    Sunday night game would be awesome and I am looking to play this adventure before I run it myself. I been playing 5th for 8months now and I love it. Been playing Dnd off and on for over 12 years now. I have played pretty much everything tho I would like to play a monk sometime. Will play anything for the group. I tend to like more complicated classes.
    Nothing complicated about Monk!

Sent an invite to the game calendar

Lubbock, TX (where it rains mudballs.... sideways.)
    I'm in Briar... Probably looking at a Dwarven rogue or ranger or a bard.

I'm new to FG, but been playing/DMing DnD since early eighties.. Damn, that made me feel old to type that.

I'd like to get in on this game if you still have room.

Probably Human Paladin or Gish of some sort.

would love to get in on this, i have been playing since the mid 80's also, relatively new to the FG system but I'm learning quickly. I can do just about any class.

Lubbock, TX (where it rains mudballs.... sideways.)
    Thanks for the welcome! Nice to find a group pretty fast! I tried looking for games in Roll 20, but it was hard to find a game it seemed.

Thread Information