DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Hello
    I am new to fg and 5e as well I am in the process of creating some characters. Willing to play any type needed. Wednesday's at seven or Friday Saturday are fine for me. Please let me know what I need to do next and thanks.

I saw on an earlier post that the first game was full, but that you created a second. If you are still looking for players, I would be interested. As I posted above, I am available most evenings, am new to FG but not RPG's. I hope to be ready to go with everything by this coming weekend (I've ordered a headset with mic from Amazon, I hope to have one or two characters rolled up in 5E and maybe Pathfinder just to cover the bases). Please let me know what the next step(s) is or are. Thank you.
    Last edited by dwg1996; October 19th, 2015 at 07:54.

Fairly new to fg and somewhat new to RGPs as well, though I've been around them for years. If there's still room in your second group and you don't mind a somewhat new player, I'd be willing to play whatever character you guys still need.
    Last edited by sporty786; October 20th, 2015 at 19:31.

I was wondering if there was other spots open, I have been playing D&D since 1978. Started with the white pamphlets. I've played other systems too, But i have always come back to D&D. I am getting the Ultimate license at the end of the week, with the Core Class Pack, Monster Core pack and a few add ons. I'm also heavily involved in DDAL as an AL-LC South Shore Montreal.....let me know if any spots open up. I've been so busy DMing for others that I don't get to play as a PC very often. Never got the chance to play LMoP...

Thread Information