5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Chat log with comments

I've uploaded the chatlog to Friday night euro-timezone game. Unfortunately in the end we only had two players (hopefully get some more soon) but it seemed to go alright none the less.

I've added comments to the chatlog, which might shed light on how some of the features of Fantasy Grounds are used in play. We had a couple of bugs (what new software doesn't nowdays) but nothing that got in the way of play.

If you are interested you can read it here.

We are playing through the module The Burning Plague available from Wizards here.

The maps and tokens I used are all available at https://www.adventuresomedreams.com/.

I love having your comments in there. Very nice, thanks.

rv

Quote Originally Posted by richvalle
    I love having your comments in there. Very nice, thanks.

rv
    Yeah...totally agree. I really enjoyed reading through the session again with the comments.

Very good idea.

Matt

Very nice - except for the third portrait bug. Do you remember what you did before the portrait appeared?
    Ville Leino
    Fantasy Grounds
    Funny, no response!

I am Mark.

I was in picture two position. I logged in the server updating my new dwarves stats(bought items) and the server closed, so i logged back in and there was a blank photo with no name just tiny white oval in position 1. My dwarf was correctly uploaded though.
    Msd was in position 3.

Only me and MSD could see the blank person.

I'ld closed the game because my keyboard wouldn't type the "?" only an underscore "_" when I did SHIFT+/ not sure how that occured but I suspected it might have had something to do with having both the English and Spanish keyboard settings installed on my PC (me wife is Spanish and uses it to contact family). That problem seemed to sort itself, but this ghost user, appeared for both players but not for me as GM.

Hmmm

I saw something like this as well in our game. I didnt give it much thought. I think I logged in, and had a problem so logged out and back in again. I saw the other person playing twice. Once with a picture and once blank. I didn't ask if the others could see the blank one.

rv

This is funny... I'm the mysterious "Jeffrey" from the chatlog. Im not sure how I ended up there, as I was trying to connect to the alias my friend e-mailed me for his game. I contacted him again and he generated another alias and that one worked fine, but I still dont understand how I interruped this game... oh well. Hope I didnt cause too much confusion ops: . Just thought I'd step in and clear up that bit.

Later,

helio

Thread Information