FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Emerald Spire (Super Dungeon) - LF prebuilt module for FG

So, hopefully I'm posting in the right place.

I'm looking to see if anyone has already prebuilt the Emerald Spire super dungeon built in FG.
    I go the PDF of the module via a Kickstarter of Pathfinder Online.

I'm just not experienced enough with FG to put it all in myself, and have a lack of time to do so.
    Last edited by Kotawolf; October 11th, 2015 at 00:22. Reason: Messed up title.

Blog Entries
    Without having an answer to your question - you do have the experience to convert it - its not that hard - but it is time consuming.
    The good thing is most of the time most groups dont get through more than 3 or maybe 4 encounters in a session so dont think you need to prep it all before they go in.
    Prep Maps, then NPCs, then Encounters.
    Everything else - fly by the seat of your pants!

I ran Emerald on Roll20.

All you need to do is extract the image assets from the PDF, and you'll find the map images within. They're not as high resolution as the actual map-pack PDF, but they'll do well enough. As for the encounters, do what you will, I simply drag from the NPC window to the CT. I don't really bother with encounters as that requires too much prep time, and I keep my dungeon's fluid, not pre-set.

Seat of the pants doesn't work well for me. Unfortunately, I just don't do that well enough.

Oh well.. Guess I'll start building it out.

There is an agreement in place with Paizo that allows private sharing of GM produced Paizo scenarios that are PFS sanctioned with GMs who can prove they own the product. Info here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...680#post165680 Emerald Spire is PFS sanctioned.

A number of GMs have ran some sessions, so I'd recommend looking through the PFS forum, finding sessions that have been ran and PMing the GM. PFS forum: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-Society-Games

You will need to prove you own the product.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks Trenloe, I looked at thread when it was linked on another forum post... I think it was a Rise of the Rune Lords request. But, I didn't see Emerald Spire on the list.

And I had someone PM me with the first 10 lvls.

Thanks

I am running an Emerald Spire campaign on FG and would really appreciate it if someone could point me to a place to get the pre entered campaign. My players have only just got to the third level.

Unfortunately, that information can not be shared, because it is copyrighted data and graphics.

Regards,
    JPG

OK, thanks for the information.

Thread Information