DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

kalnaren's Map Thread

Welcome to kalnaren's map thread

I'm changing this from the Rise of the Runelords Map thread to all my maps, since I'm now doing non-RotRL maps.

Rise of the Runelords Maps

I'm preparing to run a RotRL campaign (also my first campaign as DM.. lot of firsts), and made a couple of maps for the "missing" ones that can't be found around the net. Feel free to use as you see fit:

Desecrated Vault

Attachment 11299

Ruins of Wrath

Attachment 11370

Attachment 11371

These maps were created for the Chopper's Isle quest. Not an "official" part of RotRL, but might as well be. It originally appeared in Wayfinder Vol 7, available from Paizo's website. I highly recommend that volume for anyone starting a RotRL campaign. It also includes a few Swallowtail Festival activities .

I'll drop in some more as I create them.

2015-10-14: Added Foxglove Townhouse.

2015-10-16: Updated Ruins and Townhouse Maps.

2016-02-21: "Ogre Demolition Crew" map added by Chorpa.

2016-07-10: Uploaded updated version of Foxglove Townhouse.

Other Maps

2015-10-17: Added Falkwood Garrison

2015-01-01: Added Skellige House

2016-03-13: Added Raider's Warren
    Last edited by kalnaren; July 10th, 2016 at 16:17. Reason: Adding non RotRL Maps

Thank you for sharing

Those look great! Wonderful job.

Hi Kalnaren,

thanks for the maps. They are for a side-quest, not something in the book, I suppose. I am running Rise at the moment (we are at the Rannick Fort). It is great fun and a good start for a new FG group.
    Don't miss this module (All the NSC and Encounters). It is pure gold.

Greetings
    Hastur

Quote Originally Posted by Hastur View Post
    Hi Kalnaren,

thanks for the maps. They are for a side-quest, not something in the book, I suppose. I am running Rise at the moment (we are at the Rannick Fort). It is great fun and a good start for a new FG group.
    Don't miss this module (All the NSC and Encounters). It is pure gold.

Greetings
    Hastur
    No problem.

The Ruins of Wrath are for the 'Chopper's Isle' side-quest, which isn't part of RotRL but fits in perfectly (it's designed for Lvl 3 chars and gives the players the option of buying the Isle, giving them a reason to be invested in Sandpoint before finishing the first chapter).

The vault is for the skeleton encounter the day after the swallowtail festival.

These are great, kalnaren - thanks for sharing them. I wish I'd had these when I ran this bit of RotR!

Foxglove Townhouse

Main Floor

Attachment 11364

Second Floor

Attachment 11365

Third Floor

Attachment 11366

I may re-do these ones as a "Generic Townhouse". I think the layout could be a lot better.
    Last edited by kalnaren; October 17th, 2015 at 00:51.

Thanks, again, kalnaren! I've downloaded all of these and am looking forward to using them.

I have a small request - would it be easy for you to make available versions of the maps without the big arrows showing the stair directions? Also, I've noticed that the Ruins of Wrath maps have an odd double grid line running horizontally across the middles or each map.
    Last edited by Callum; October 17th, 2015 at 10:37.

Thread Information