FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last
    Updated to version 1.2 for 3.1.6. The extension was applying nonlethal damage incorrectly. According to the Strain-Injury document, nonlethal damage is applied to Strain and not tracked separately, but is never applied to Injury. When at zero Strain, any subsequent nonlethal damage does not change Strain or Injury. The way I read it, this is the correct behavior, and the extension now obeys this rule. Nonlethal number controls have been removed entirely from the character sheet, character mini, and combat tracker.

Hit point coloration requires a little explanation though. According to the Strain-Injury document, when nonlethal puts you down to zero Strain you are supposed to go unconscious which should show Strain and Injury as purple. However, because of the way the ruleset is structured, at the point that the status and color are determined there isn't any way to tell how the target got to zero Strain (nonlethal vs. normal). Thus, you will no longer see the purple coloration of Strain and Injury when dropped to zero by nonlethal damage. Dropping Strain to zero will be treated as Disabled, regardless of how it happens, and the color will be red. Likewise, if your Strain+Injury drops you below zero HP the coloration will be grey, regardless of how it happened. GMs should be aware of this behavior and manually apply unconsciousness and prone in this case.

I also merged in some ruleset changes to affected files since the last drop of this extension.

Version 1.3 for 3.2.0.

I found a few more differences in the final release of 3.2.0, which have been fixed in version 1.3.1. Should be fully 3.2.0 compatible now.

Thanks.
    A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, stab it in the back.

Version 1.3.2 fixes a minor discrepancy with the Modifiers Windows Title Bar String resource identifier for the FG 3.2.1 release. Download from Post #2 above.

Version 1.3.3 updates a couple files to be compatible with 3.2.2. Download from Post #2 above.

Required update to version 1.4.0 to be compatible with FG 3.3.0 update. Download from Post #2 above.

I had problems with Strain & Injury extension in RFPG FG update V.3.3.2.

Thanks!

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

Version 1.5.0 for 3.3.2 compatibility attached to post #2 above.

Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    Version 1.5.0 for 3.3.2 compatibility attached to post #2 above.
    Wonderfull!

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

Thread Information