DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Newbie - I want to learn/play Pathfinder via Fantasy Grounds :)

I'm still hoping to find anyone at all who would be willing to run a short scenario of Pathfinder via Fantasy Grounds with me and teach me, meanwhile, more about how to do all this. I am free between hours of 6am - 9am PST weekdays and anytime at all on weekends. Software I will want to use is TeamSpeak for voice chat, PCGen for character generation, and Fantasy Grounds as Virtual Playtable. I have played one small and casual session of Pathfinder via RPTools (with lots of GM help) before finding Fantasy Grounds and have played D&D in the past + too many RPGs (NWN, Baldurs Gate, etc) to name/count so I have a little familiarity with systems. I have built a Pathfinder character with PCGen and imported to Fantasy Grounds Character Management. Besides having skimmed thru some Pathfinder guides, this is all I know for now though. Please, anyone, please help me become familiar with the Pathfinder game and Fantasy Grounds? Ultimately, I think I might like to play via the Pathfinder Society. Thanks, I hope someone will reply soon.
    I wanted to link/attach the character I generated in PCGen to this thread. I built him (1st lvl Gnomish Rogue) according to Pathfinder Society Core Assumption rules. I wanted to get the character evaluated by the community, and especially those used to Society play - I wonder if he's legal and ready to play game yet.
    If I could only know how to link/attach the XML Attachment 11269 (is this <-- it? hmm? maybe ;P)
    I already registered and got my Society # at Paizo, got me the Core Rulebook and Society Guild Guide (currently reading them), everything but having my character build okie-dokied should be completed already or in the works, right? I mainly just need to learn Fantasy Grounds and practice, practice, play Pathfinder.

I know it's last minute notice here, but if you want I can see about meeting up with you on TeamSpeak just for an hour or so from 6-7am or thereabouts today. I can host FG and toss up a few maps and even put you through a simple combat run to give you an idea of how things work. It will give you a little practice before the CON anyway.

If today doesn't work, then I might be able to do something on Saturday or Sunday, but later...like 11am your time.
    Those of you who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.

FG License: Ultimate
    Server Alias: crazy cave dashing ninja
    TeamSpeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    TeamSpeak Password (case sensitive): Dungeoneers

either tomorrow, Saturday, or the next day, Sunday, would be awesome! I would be all for this! I would be so very thankful to you too. I will look for you on TeamSpeak today - you would be on ts.fg-con.com server then? and if i don't see you there today, i will continue looking for you throughout the weekend. your name is cmdisk on TeamSpeak too? TY TY TY!

you can find/poke/PM me on that same teamspeak server (ts.fg-con.com) under Pathfinder channel. My handle there is the same as this one

Sorry about the poor connection. But hope that helped some.
    Those of you who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.

FG License: Ultimate
    Server Alias: crazy cave dashing ninja
    TeamSpeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    TeamSpeak Password (case sensitive): Dungeoneers

the connection bit did suck, lol, but it ain't your fault so . . . no, you're not sorry (ok?), lol ;P the tutoring you gave me was awesome, i don't feel much smarter but i know that, somewhere in the midst of all my braindeath, i have a lot of new found knowledge (ie, i learned a lot) ty again and again you are awesome, stay that way hope to talk with you again, take any more tutoring you'd be willing to give me, and maybe play together sometime too be well

Thread Information