DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 13 First ... 45678 ... Last
    No worries. It might be a specific scenario, or specific place things were dropped that is not obvious now. We'll keep an eye out.

Cheers,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by viresanimi View Post
    I think I was up to 14 tabs at a certain point.
    Eh. PIKER! I run more than that while GMing my campaign (and even more while writing it). This is in the Story window, obviously. Though Encounters is only a little better.

Right now, I've got (as my normal GMing load), 1 "Campaign" tab + the as-written HotDQ (something like 10 tabs) + my modified and reorganized HotDQ (8 or 9 tabs), plus if I need any spur-of-the-moment maps, another tab or 2. I expect this will go up as I transition into Rise of Tiamat.

So yes, someway to group/tier/wrap/scroll those tabs would be greatly appreciated. As it is, I have a real worry that one day I might not be able to even *see* a required tab as I cannot make the Story window wide enough. (And yes, I'm pretty sure I already put this into the wish list, but if I haven't I will.)

But even without that, I'm *drooling* over some of the changes coming. (Roll N times on table X! Language chat extension as part of the default install!)

Updates

• [CoreRPG+] If NPC added to combat tracker without assigned token, a default letter token will be assigned.
    • [CoreRPG+] On GM instance, records dragged to portrait will always be shared unless Alt key pressed. If Alt key pressed, then item records will be transferred/added.
    • [CoreRPG+] Holding Shift key (and Alt key, if GM) while dragging items between characters will transfer all items.
    • [5E] Inspiration points now visible on character portrait on desktop.
    • [CoreRPG+] Portraits not appearing for standard chat messages when portrait chat option enabled. Fixed.
    • [5E] Script error when changing some options after opening and deleting PC sheet. Fixed.
    • [5E] When adding class level with specialization option and only one option existed, an error message was generated. Fixed.
    • [5E] Multiple inspiration slots on PC sheet were not being centered until option changed. Fixed.
    • [5E] Multiple inspiration points were being reset to zero when PC sheet first opened. Fixed.
    • [DEV] Interface: Add isToken function

Developer File Change Notices

• [CoreRPG] Scripts - Global (CombatManager, ItemManager)
    • [CoreRPG] Scripts - Local (desktop/scripts/characterlist.lua, desktop/scripts/characterlist_entry.lua, desktop/scripts/chat_entry.lua)
    • [CoreRPG] XML - base.xml
    • [5E] Scripts - Global (CharManager)
    • [5E] Scripts - Local (campaign/scripts/char.lua)
    • [5E] XML - base.xml, campaign/record_char.xml, graphics/graphics_icons.xml

Cheers,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    Some great additions there!

Also, just updated the Developer's Guide - Ruleset Reference with the new functions and tags.

Cheers,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Also, just updated the Developer's Guide - Ruleset Reference with the new functions and tags.

Cheers,
    JPG
    THAT is most appreciated
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

After updating any time I drag a monster from the official monster manual in 5e I get this error:

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_power.lua"]:1405: attempt to call field 'isWords' (a nil value)

*edit: Looking in the code for manager_power.lua seems like it's a problem with parsing creatures that have a concentration spell rather than a general issue
    Last edited by Treegreen; October 17th, 2015 at 00:18.
    Ultimate License Holder
    5e, Call of Cthulhu DM

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    • [CoreRPG+] If NPC added to combat tracker without assigned token, a default letter token will be assigned.
    Will default to what? Always the same letter, or something related to the NPC given name?

Firstly, a massive thank you for all the work that gets put into Fantasy Grounds to make it the exceptional product that it is. And a big thank you for the players log, which our group has been asking about for some time :-)
    I've been using the latest test release and noticed that if you have BOLD characters embedded within text, on subsequent loads of Fantasy Grounds an additional space is added both before and after the emboldened entry.

ie this original text
    discovered with a<SPACE>DC 12 Perception check.

becomes this when you save/reload it in Fantasy Grounds

discovered with a<SPACE><SPACE>DC 12 Perception check<SPACE><SPACE>.

Every time you save/reload or save/close/reopen Fantasy Grounds the same issue occurs, except that each time you do this an additional spaces is added before and after the emboldened entries...

Interestingly, for a body text entry where the very first characters are bold, then for that particular piece of emboldened text the additional spaces are only added at the end of the emboldened entry.

Keep up the good work, much thanks.
    Last edited by fragarach13; October 19th, 2015 at 17:50. Reason: Clarification

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nibelung View Post
    Will default to what? Always the same letter, or something related to the NPC given name?
    first letter of name - eg Goblin gets G and Radajer the Wise gets W

Thread Information