STAR TREK 2d20

Thread: Forest Hideout

Forest Hideout

Attachment 11228

Attachment 11245

Created as a hideout of a notorious murderer. Use as you see fit
    Last edited by kane280484; October 6th, 2015 at 19:05. Reason: Switched png to jpg
    English is not my native language, I apologize for any grammar mistakes or awkward choice of words.

I like this one. But you have got to rick that wood. So untidy. :P
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

I guess it's bachelor's place, can't help it ;D
    English is not my native language, I apologize for any grammar mistakes or awkward choice of words.

You should save battlemaps as JPGs. That one would be 418KB vs 3.6MB. Tokens should be PNG to retain transparency, but for maps which don't need that JPG is just fine.

Uh, ok but jpg is still pretty heavy, 2,16 MB :/

Reduce the quality of your JPGs to save size, you can go pretty low without really noticing it to the naked eye. I think that's where Ky got 418KB (which is still pretty huge for a map) from.

I saved as 80% JPG save quality. Saving at 100% did give a file size around 1.6MB. In game the difference is a slight blurriness of the spider webs but otherwise almost no difference. Zoomed in pretty close even 80% vs PNG wasn't really noticeable, but both had a lot of jaggies.

Thanks for feedback and opinions! Basement added. JPG ~0,5 MB, I hope quality is ok

Thread Information