DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 18 First 1234513 ... Last
    Amazing news, congratulations are defintely in order!

So does this mean Fantasy Grounds 3 will be out before the release of the 5e DMG?

Great news for all. I can't wait. I love the FG rulesets and what I saw of Tabletop Connects 3d mapping and pewter figures. It is going to make for a awesome combo.

Jolly good, welcome to the new chap and all hail Fantasy Grounds.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

West Virginia (not the redneckish part), USA
    This sounds great, not only the intellectual property, but another developer as well! This is promising news for all of us
    No matter where you go, there you are !!
    Ultimate License

Hi!

As a backer for TC and a long time user of fantasy grounds this news means only good things for my gaming group in the future.

With this union all other VTT's are now of no consequence to me.

Kudos to the new and improved Fantasy Grounds!

Primarch

Extremely exciting news!

Interesting, should add to the visual displays.

Gotta ask for a couple friends of mine who backed the Kickstarter. Are they going to get their License (or whatever Tabletop Connect calls it) transferred to FG?

Same thing happened when I backed Tabletop Forge's Kickstarter and it was absorbed by Roll20.

Blog Entries
    Hello IrishMarshal,

Backers of Tabletop Connect will get the option to transfer those over to an equivalent license of Fantasy Grounds. We still hope to release the same art assets, so they can hold for those to be delivered in Fantasy Grounds or they can request a partial or full refund which will be covered by SmiteWorks. If you backed Tabletop Connect and you transfer those licenses, then you will get access to FG now and also be invited to participate in the beta version of Fantasy Grounds on Unity. For those people who didn't back TC but want to participate in the beta version of Fantasy Grounds, there will be a Kickstarter launched for this later, but still before we open up beta access.

It may take us a little bit of time to work out all the details and get everything coordinated, but want to take good care of anyone who backed the original Kickstarter.

Announcement on the Steam Store page too maybe?

Thanks ddavison that will make them feel a lot better, I know one of the dumped quite a lot into the venture.

Thread Information