5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 18 First 123412 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nylanfs View Post
    I'm going to be interested to see if there will be any disgruntlement from the KS backers of Tabletop Connect.
    Of course, even though they end up with a lot more bang for their buck than they initially signed up for.
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

There's a few comments on their kickstarter page. I get the idea that they're cautiously optimistic. I think that people with an interest in one product probably have an interest in the other too, even if their preferences lean a bit more to one or the other. I'm looking forward to seeing some of the tabletop connect people here. Can't wait for the unity port to be done already

So what happens, if I backed Tabletop Connect AND already own FG? I figure that Smiteworks will compensate backers with the next version of FG or even the current version. If the unity version will cost money (which it in all honestly probably should), would I then perhaps have already bought the next FG version? Just curious here.

I sincerely hope that this will be a good move for all parties involved and that we can get the next hotness sooner rather than later.

Vires Animi

As a backer of TTC and a user of FG, I for one am excited. Opinion of one, but with all of the complaints about FG graphics being sub par, this will certainly raise the bar on what to expect from a VTT. If all goes well, I imagine you will have top notch graphics.....all the bells and whistles of 3d and lighting stuff, if that's what you want coupled with the integrated rules...... Can't really see what you would have left to complain about..... Except money....everyone always complains about money.....yawn....

That is fantastic news. Carl has been doing some great stuff with 3D mapping in the tool. With this and the Fantasy Grounds character sheet, story and dice functionality, the two combined will be unbeatable. Seriously, I thought that Tabletop Connect (once complete) would be the only really serious competitor for Fantasy Grounds. Now Fantasy Grounds will only be the stronger through Carl's input.
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

And now I am complaining, when I express an interest or am curious about something. Get off your high horse will you?
    For the record, as I stated, I do hope the best for FG. I just don't sound like a 13 year old fanboi, when I express myself.

Who? Me? I'm enthusiastic about two products that I care about and think will do very well together. I don't really care if you find my enthusiasm offensive, or if you don't like how I express myself. Your problem, not mine.
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

Amazing news. My friends and I have dreamt of a 3D fantasy grounds for years.

Now, how can I get on the 3D adventure module making train?!

Also?

UNITY SUPPORT OCULUS RIFT! HTC VIVE!

Let's get our VR on!

Thread Information