5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 13 of 18 First ... 31112131415 ... Last
    Haha. I didn't even see the button at the top
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Tokens can really be used with any game system. Just like mini's at the table.

Blog Entries
    That is probably the cause.

Yes, the search button on the expanded form is the one you want to use -- or just hit Enter when your focus is in that section.

Nylanfs is correct, tokens and map products are marked as being compatible with all rulesets, so they show up at the bottom of the search results no matter what else is selected. We did this specifically because people thought that there were never any tokens or map packs available for their chosen ruleset.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    That is probably the cause.

Yes, the search button on the expanded form is the one you want to use -- or just hit Enter when your focus is in that section.

Nylanfs is correct, tokens and map products are marked as being compatible with all rulesets, so they show up at the bottom of the search results no matter what else is selected. We did this specifically because people thought that there were never any tokens or map packs available for their chosen ruleset.
    That's cool, my friends and I are really enjoying the system by the way. Thank you all for all your hard work.

Great News. Any estimate when this will be available?

Blog Entries
    We still don't have an estimate yet. John and Carl have been working hard on it since Carl first joined in October. The focus has been on all the boring, back-end stuff -- but that stuff is the most important to get right. I think we are finally reaching the point where we'll start to see more visible changes going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    We still don't have an estimate yet. John and Carl have been working hard on it since Carl first joined in October. The focus has been on all the boring, back-end stuff -- but that stuff is the most important to get right. I think we are finally reaching the point where we'll start to see more visible changes going forward.
    Exciting stuff Doug!
    Patou a.k.a: Patmaster
    Challenging players since 1987
    2E, 3.5E & now 5E
    https://twitter.com/PatouLeFou
    Discord = @PatouLeFou

Waiting patiently

I am still building in the old Tabletop Connect Software to keep form getting rusty.

Here is a link to my Youtube page with samples
    Paranormal GM

Quote Originally Posted by Gherrion View Post
    I am still building in the old Tabletop Connect Software to keep form getting rusty.

Here is a link to my Youtube page with samples
    Oh man that's cool. Can't wait til Fantasy Grounds can do that!

Thread Information