STAR TREK 2d20
Page 12 of 18 First ... 21011121314 ... Last
    Late to join on thread. Awesome news!
    My wishlist would include the option to enter in person dice rolls (my hope is to have a large hd tv on its back as the table, connected to a computer for the DM and each player with a surface running FG Unity)
    Also, any chance with the 3D avatars, we could (future) paint our minis
    This could lead to some interesting options with war games like 40k
    FG user since June 12th, 2012
    FG Universal version used
    DnD player since 1982
    DnD DM since 1985

Returning to FG(U) after a hiatus from TTRPGs of six years.

Running Windows 11 64-bit

Motto:
    "May the pips be with you"

Quote Originally Posted by ScooterZ View Post
    My wishlist would include the option to enter in person dice rolls (my hope is to have a large hd tv on its back as the table, connected to a computer for the DM and each player with a surface running FG Unity)
    Check this thread, the proof-of-concept extension and the other thread linked: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post252683

You really don't need to do much manual dice entry in FG, the majority can be manually ruled by the GM. Plus, manually entering every dice roll would slooooow the game down...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Any Ideas on when or if a license for either Pathfinder or 3.5 Edition D&D will be issued?
    Can the reason they are holding onto these be shared, assuming they have given a reason?

Blog Entries
    We can't really discuss or share any specifics of negotiations that we may have had on these. The only thing I will add is that I would very much like to be able to support both of those systems.

I am going to make this suggestion here cause I did not see any better place.
    In the FG store I would love to see a better search engine. One that allows you to search for adventures, core books, by edition, that sort of thing. It would just be a bit faster if you did not have to look through everything to just find tokens, or just core books, or just adventures.
    The other thing I would like to see is a payment method other then Paypal. Never had much luck with them and this time is no better so far. Direct pay to Smiteworks would rock.

Blog Entries
    You can search like that in the store already. Click on the dropdown arrow to show the advanced search options.

When I have tried it I still end up with everything instead of just what I searched for.
    I must be doing something wrong, that tends to be the most common thing when I have these issues.

What is it you are searching for?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    It should look something like this:

Attachment 13824

I think I know what he is talking about, when you are setting filters you need to click the bottom search button, not the top one. The top search button is only for searching string data such as a product name and will ignore filters set below in the drop down.

As an aside the Deadlands Noir figure flats show up when filters are set for both 5e and Adventure even though they seem to be a token pack for Savage Worlds.

Thread Information