DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 11 of 18 First ... 910111213 ... Last
    Any idea on when this will be available?

It's one of those projects, where it will be ready when it's ready.

We're still in the prototyping stage on several of the subsystems within Unity, so we'll know more on schedule as we resolve and determine final implementations.

We're also working to keep the current product growing and getting better, so it doesn't stagnate while we're working on new code. Carl has been reworking a lot of the initial Unity port, so that the performance is what everyone expects for the UI.

Regards,
    JPG

I believe the phrase you were looking for Moon Wizard was... FG Unity, Soon™

I know it's often said around these parts, but you guys really do an amazing job for a small team and it's definitely appreciated. I'm really looking forward to all the improvements that the move to Unity will offer, as well as the potential new features that will become possible/reasonable.

Keep up the good work!
    -PopinFRESH

As a proud user of Fantasy Grounds and a bunch of 5E stuff from the store (HotDG, RoT, PHB, MM) how will the merger effect our existing stuff. Will they also update with everything else? Also will we be able to add awesome lighting effects to our 2D maps as you could with 3D (dynamic tokens 2D & 3D).

I am a bit old school when it comes to maps... the transition to virtual tokens is still a think with my players.
    (note: I use Fantasy Grounds projected with a group in the same room)

Thanks
    Patou a.k.a: Patmaster
    Challenging players since 1987
    2E, 3.5E & now 5E
    https://twitter.com/PatouLeFou
    Discord = @PatouLeFou

Blog Entries
    The first stage is to continue to support all the existing 2D assets and then enhance those. Eventually we will start adding additional options for 3D assets. As Moon Wizard stated, we still have a lot of work to do and work is ongoing.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    The first stage is to continue to support all the existing 2D assets and then enhance those. Eventually we will start adding additional options for 3D assets. As Moon Wizard stated, we still have a lot of work to do and work is ongoing.
    Awesome stuff! Love it all so far!

Thanks DDavison
    Patou a.k.a: Patmaster
    Challenging players since 1987
    2E, 3.5E & now 5E
    https://twitter.com/PatouLeFou
    Discord = @PatouLeFou

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    Can't wait!!
    \w/.~*~.\w/

Looking forward to this. I've been following Technical Illusions CastAR augmented reality system for a couple of years now. It is pretty much designed for role-playing games and already has a Unity SDK plug-in, so I'm hoping this will bring the awesomeness that is FG to virtual (but social) 3d gaming. It will be expensive to buy a set of glasses for the table, but it's the fulfillment of years of 'wouldn't it be cool if...'!

Last edited by Hadje; February 7th, 2016 at 12:42.

Wish I could contribute somehow. Very exciting.

Thread Information