Starfinder Playlist
Page 18 of 18 First ... 8161718
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin Righ View Post
    They banned Jolt in BC, sucks, I loved that stuff as a teen ager, helped me through Basic
    You are in luck my friend. The future is NOW!

Amazon.com JOLT COLA

I prefer Mexican Coke in Glass... and no, not the white kind.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Is tabletop Connect still happening?

Quote Originally Posted by AzgrymnThePale View Post
    Welcome to the FG Forums. No, it’s not. But FG Unity is!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AzgrymnThePale View Post
    When we brought Carl on board in 2015, we wanted to task him with helping us merge the best features of TTC with FG. Fantasy Grounds Unity demonstrates the first pass of this. Our focus is more on the 2D mapping improvements for this initial phase. We plan to move into 2.5D in a future phase and then 3D beyond that. We will continue to evaluate what features make the most sense to the audience going forward. Carl has been a great addition to the team and we are happy that people are now getting a chance to see some of the fruits of his labor. Fantasy Grounds Unity is now in Alpha testing for a limited set of users who backed at the appropriate levels for our Fantasy Grounds Unity Kickstarter. Beta and an official release are planned for later this year.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    When we brought Carl on board in 2015, we wanted to task him with helping us merge the best features of TTC with FG. Fantasy Grounds Unity demonstrates the first pass of this. Our focus is more on the 2D mapping improvements for this initial phase. We plan to move into 2.5D in a future phase and then 3D beyond that. We will continue to evaluate what features make the most sense to the audience going forward. Carl has been a great addition to the team and we are happy that people are now getting a chance to see some of the fruits of his labor. Fantasy Grounds Unity is now in Alpha testing for a limited set of users who backed at the appropriate levels for our Fantasy Grounds Unity Kickstarter. Beta and an official release are planned for later this year.
    Awesome. Was goint to ask about beta today.
    All respect for you guy's work.
    I am looking forward to see the results of it all!

Those 4 years since Carl joined the team went by quick in the grand scheme of things....doesn’t seem like 4 years. Looking forward to FG unity soon.

I am glad to hear Carl is still on the team, and looking forward to the future of Fantasy Grounds... we are at the doorstep of the first step... Unity... the future looks great

Thread Information