5E Character Create Playlist

New Character Token Packs Available!

OK, I finally finished converting 120+ Character Images into tokens. If anyone is interested in these, they are available here. There are sets for Clerics, Fighters, Magic-Users and Thieves.

They work best when combined with the Dundjinni Map Creation program (https://www.dundjinni.com) as the square sizes are (primarily) based on 5' squares. The larger images in these packs (which take up 4 squares or more) are proportional to the 'man-size' images (which take up one square).

For the record, unless I specifically say so, none of these icons were created by me. All I did was convert and organize them for use with the Fantasy Grounds program (or anywhere else you might find them useful).

All the images are previewable in the Gallery on my site and I'll be working towards getting the Monster and Ambiance tokens done as soon as I can.

EDIT 01-21-05: The Token packs have been redone with the Images cropped. :-D

I found that if you throw the Character Tokens that you want the players to use into the 'portraits' folder (as well as the tokens folder) it makes it MUCH easier to distinguish who is who when in encounter areas.

Got a url to get the files from?
    • snikle •
    . .lapsus calumni. .

Thread Information