DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    when I get to certain points in Horror we'll have to run a game....
    That would be cool.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    That would be cool.
    Yep sure would. And one hell of a gig, with you in the US, me in Blighty and Damned/Ian in Oz.... almost sounds like a traditional joke!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Back to CoC, when I get to certain points in Horror we'll have to run a game....
    I would love to, the problem might be scheduling, what with me being on the other side of the world...

Quote Originally Posted by ianmward View Post
    I would love to, the problem might be scheduling, what with me being on the other side of the world...
    Yep, but fear not. I used to work with an Australian office and so I'm sure my early morning could be your early evening etc. Let's worry about it when I've got something to test

Right then, midnight here.

Just completed first draft of 'Nameless City, Nameless Terrors' from the book, so that's 3/5 completed (well just got to add a few stats and an encounter in).

Here's a picture of the beast...

Attachment 11197

So what's left?

'The Return of the Hound' and 'The Jermyn Horror', should be able to get both done within the next week or so (they're quite big, around 60 pages each).

Then I re-check each story, run them through with myself on another PC and some friends.. then over to Doug.

Just awaiting from feedback on Fatal Experiments & Canis Mysterium - I hope they're done ok, so only a few minor changes, so that means onto Horror post this (after a little Shadowrun mission I need to convert).

Have fun

Progress has continued on House of R'Lyeh.

Due to feedback I've received on Fatal Experiments recently I've gone back and made all those changes to those adventures in this book.

Glad to say that I'm back now finishing up the final adventure and with a good wind, should be done this time next week.

I'm going to take a little break from CoC then, going to work on the Traveller (Mongoose Ruleset) and then come back to CoC. It'll be Beyond the Mountains of Madness next as post that, 7E stuff will be worked on.

Here's a little screeny of the work tonight.

Attachment 11344

And with that, I bid you all goodnight!

Cheers
    MBM

Thread Information