STAR TREK 2d20

Error Cthulhunian

Hi,
    I purchased Mask of Nyarlothep and rise of the dead. Nyarlathothep dont appears and ROTD makes an error:unable to load ruleset file utility.xml.

Any advices?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nionat View Post
    I purchased Mask of Nyarlothep and rise of the dead. Nyarlathothep dont appears...
    Have you activated the Masks modules in a new CoC campaign: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...ule_Activation
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Have you activated the Masks modules in a new CoC campaign: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...ule_Activation
    Yes, newbie error for Nyarlathothep but the xml error continues. THKS for response

Error loading Module

Quote Originally Posted by nionat View Post
    Hi,
    I purchased Mask of Nyarlothep and rise of the dead. Nyarlathothep dont appears and ROTD makes an error:unable to load ruleset file utility.xml.

Any advices?

Thanks
    I am having a similar issue with Rise of the Dead. I am receiving a message that says:

Error loading data
    Extension: CoC Rise of the Dead
    Error: Unable to load ruleset file (utility.xml)

Do you want to try reloading the data?

I have attached a printscreen of the error itself.

I am very new to this and would appreciate any advice offered.

Quote Originally Posted by yeknom View Post
    I am having a similar issue with Rise of the Dead. I am receiving a message that says:

Error loading data
    Extension: CoC Rise of the Dead
    Error: Unable to load ruleset file (utility.xml)
    Don't enable the Rise of the Dead extension - this isn't compatible with the v3 Call of Cthulhu ruleset.

This extension allowed dragging of the pregen investigators in NPC format into the Character Selection window to convert them to full blown PCs. This functionality *should* be in the v3 ruleset, but there is currently an issue identified by ianmward recently that prevents this: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...thulhu-ruleset Hopefully this issue will be fixed at the next CoC ruleset release.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks for the reply.

I can share my extension that fixed the issue, if you want.

The NPC to PC drag/drop issue is fixed in 3.1.3, currently in test.

Thread Information