5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Hey, I Need A Bunch Of Excellent Players For Multiple Amazing 5E D&D Games!

EDIT: I have received far more responses to this ad than I can possibly accommodate, so this should be considered closed for now.

This post will be brutally, inexcusably long, so here's the TL;DR early for you.

The TL;DR:

• I'm an experienced and passionate DM who is looking for a bunch of players for three (or four) different 5E D&D games to be played online.

• The first is a creative, unusual full homebrew campaign with tons of story and RP as well as intense tactical challenges, intended for levels 11 to beyond 20. I'm working on this now, and it won't be happening for some time yet, but I want very special players for this game so I'm willing to look for a long while. This is my big, "main" campaign that I want to run for a long time and put a lot of effort into.

• The second is a very basic, simple Lost Mine of Phandelver run-through for low-level characters with less emphasis on RP, but with the encounters "reloaded" (customized) to be more challenging and interesting. This one I want to start very soon, and I will be much less selective about players for it. Players (and possibly even characters) from this game COULD end up going into the later homebrew campaign.

• The third is a SOLO (one player) campaign, mostly based around the new Out of the Abyss adventure/setting, but with some homebrew stuff mixed in, very story and RP heavy, highly character focused, but with a fair amount of combat as well. For this one I'm looking for a very good roleplayer who is able to invest a lot in their character and the story. I want to start this one fairly soon, but not as immediately as the Phandelver game above.

• The possible fourth is a run of Out of the Abyss for a full group, most likely not starting until the Phandelver game is finished or well under way, and maybe not at all for the near future, but who knows?

• All of these games will have a lot of house rules, more powerful and/or versatile characters than normal, more tactically challenging battles than normal, and expectations of at least a modicum of effort put into playing in-character. Voice chat will be mandatory, including willingness to narrate and speak as your character using VOIP, rather than typing.

• Also, you need to be a decent human being. My virtual table will be a reasonably safe, respectful, and inclusive space where people of any race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, or gender identity will be welcome and will not be forced to listen to bigots spouting off hateful or ignorant speech that demeans them.

Whew! That was the TL;DR? Seriously? How long is the actual post gonna be...?

Actually, I've decided that I'm not going to post the rest of it here, because it's just too huge and awesome for a mere forum to contain. So if I've piqued your interest at all with the TL;DR above, then come on over to Google docs and see the full post, which is, as mentioned, a bit absurdly long.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

So go check that out, read it if you dare, and then send me a private message here if you want to jump in on this!
    Last edited by firesnakearies; October 1st, 2015 at 06:16.

I'm interested in the 4th game. I'm available anytime, est. I have played a ranger before, but would also be interested in playing a monk, fighter, rogue or barbarian. Thanks for the consideration.

Maybe even the 2nd game, but have already ran LMoP. Never played Out of the Abyss wanna give that one a go.

Blog Entries
    Welcome firesnakearies - it looks like you might also be fairly new to fantasy grounds - if you have questions or need help please yell.

FG Con 7 – Fright Night! October 16-18th 2015 - register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

Welcome to Fantasy Grounds. This sounds absolutely fascinating, and I plan to finish reading the google doc and submitting an application when I have some time this weekend. That Solo campaign is especially appealing. I hope you find the community here to be nice and helpful. There are many videos to help you get the hang of things, but many around here are keen to let you pop in to their server to show you the ropes if you ask.
    Full License owner
    Destroyer of Bacon
    The thin line between genius and insanity is dotted.

I am interested in the homebrew stuff! Not a big fan of 5e, but a RP heavy campaign with a versatile DM and like minded group may redeem it in my eyes.

I'm very interested! Sent you a PM as requested.
    Last edited by MikeParham; September 27th, 2015 at 16:41.

Toaster Strudel! LFG weekly 11am-4pm/8pm-3am EST (GMT -4) 5e or pathfinder non evil

Hi
    As I stated I am interested in any of those times listed in the title days: Monday through Thursday morning or evening and available for the Saturday evening only.
    If that fits into your start time regardless of time zone please let me know. If you just need a player slot filled or just beginning, I am available. I do both voice and chat. Prefer at least 50\50 combat over role-play in a mature group. If you can fit it in those times, I can a guaranteed regular player. I have a little experience with fantasy grounds and novice to role-play.

I realize I am being extra specific with conditions, but I realize the frustration with getting a regular campaign with regular players. So in an attempt to forego the unpleasantness I am laying all out and hope I can get into a group that is serious about gaming regularly(weekly or multiple days per week).

I hope you understand and can get back to me soon.

Thanks.

Definitely interested in all but the solo games.

Will send you a PM ASAP, but I wanted to get my place in the queue right away, hence this post.

Well, I found out that PM's have a 5,000 character limit. I sent you two PM's. This has been great fun fleshing out two new character ideas so far and still working on a third as you asked. Thank you for your time and consideration.
    Full License owner
    Destroyer of Bacon
    The thin line between genius and insanity is dotted.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PhorgottenSon View Post
    Well, I found out that PM's have a 5,000 character limit. I sent you two PM's. This has been great fun fleshing out two new character ideas so far and still working on a third as you asked. Thank you for your time and consideration.
    Fleshed out? At 5000 characters plus your characters might already be legendary!

Thread Information