DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 11 123 ... Last

Europe: Thinking of running a game.

I'm thinking of running a game for folks in the European time zone, it will probably be lateish Friday night. That's 21:30 or 22:00 hours GMT.

Its more of a taster to see how the engine goes, as it will be my first time running a game online, but it will probably be the Burning Plague or Wreck Ashore a 1st level D&D D20 game.

Could folks interested sign up below. Also post intended characters.

Durak Blackaxe - Dwarven Fighter - Weaponsmith

Be nice to play a game.

if folks want to send me an image of their character that they would like as a token or character protrait that would help. I can be emailed at unit7 (at) hotmail.com

Easy Part:
    Lathus Hander - a human Male Cleric
    Domains: Heal and Sun.

Hard Part:
    I need to create it first. :roll:

Bagpuss sent you my characters new picture. Same as on my name tag.

Quote Originally Posted by Visigodo
    Easy Part:
    Lathus Hander - a human Male Cleric
    Domains: Heal and Sun.

Hard Part:
    I need to create it first. :roll:
    I'll try to whip one up tonight for you.

rv

Visigodo

I have a character for you but you don't have an email listed in your profile for me to send it too.

Send me an email at [email protected] or, you can try to get it to work off here:

www.wideopenwest.com/~rvalle/cleric.xml

Its a copy of the file but I think you'll have to cut and paste it into a file in your characters directory.

BTW, I rolled 4d6 dropping the lowest one for the stats. I was going to do it a couple of times and keep the best but the first set turned out pretty well. I started him out with max gp's for a cleric at first level. I made him pretty martial as you can see by his feats and weapon. Hope you like him.

rv

Ok... try this. Go to www.wideopenwest.com/~rvalle/ and look for the cleric link. Right click on it and then save it to your character directory.

rv

Strange doesn't seem to work, if you just put the file in the folder, but it does if you copy and paste the content.

Sorry I should have said I'll be using point buy for the attributes with 30 pts, to spend. That unfortunately puts you about 10pts over. Maximum hits points at first level, and maximum gold.

All equipment in the Player's handbook is available, if characters want equipment from other sources let me know and it most likely will be okay so long as the other source isn't Ultramodern Firearms and its a LAW rocket you are after.

If anyone doesn't know point buy values, or has any other questions email me at [email protected]

Theres a 30 point one as well?

Okay can do. My Durak had the 32 point one. I'll just redesign him.

You can pick any number for point buy you like, I believe the default in the DMG is something like 25pts, for example the RPGA's new Eberron Living campaign uses that as its point buy. Its not as bad as you think as you can still get a total of +6 in bonuses.

I think 28pts is a similar average to 4d6-Lowest, and what is used in the Living Greyhawk and other campaigns by the RPGA.

30pts is a nice cut above average. Much more than 30 points and characters end up being good at everything.

Thread Information