5E Character Create Playlist

D&D 5e Fantasy Grounds: Lost Mine of Phandelver. Looking for players UTC +1

I am a UK DM with a 5e Ultimate licence looking to start up an online campaign at 1900 29/09/15 BST.

We will be playing Lost Mines of Phandelver into Hoard of the Dragon Queen D&D 5e. We are aiming to play every 3 weeks or so, depending on work commitments. Game sessions should last about 3 hours. We will be using Skype.

We have 3 players at the moment. I am looking for 1 more, though we may add more to the party depending on how we get on. We are all new to Fantasy Grounds.

If the above fits in with your playing requirements, get in touch. We lean towards a balance of roleplay and tactics. We also run face to face games in the Newcastle area of the UK, so this may lead to an invitation if you live locally or are a teleporter.
    Last edited by blacklibrary; September 22nd, 2015 at 21:19.

Hmm, such a shame that each time you would play would fall in my evening shifts at work, how'd you manage to do that lols . This would fit my timezone good, though the week you start is my evening shift starting week, and then every 3 weeks after that I have evening shift again . I could play if it was one week off this current scheduled start time, and I could bring some fantasy ground experience to the table I guess .

Thanks for responding, GenSmicer. I'll contact the guys and get back to you. I work strange shifts as well, thus the 3 weekly session. The game sessions tend to migrate due to work requirements, but once we are up and running we will schedule them to suit all players.

Leave it with me, I'll be in touch either way.

I would be interested time looks good to me
    Ultimate Licence Holder - it only took 5 years but I started to GM in FG in 2019

Thanks for the interest Carog.

Just to update this thread, GenSmicer has joined our group. We have four players at the moment, and three of us are are new to FG, so we will see how we get on.

If we take on any more players I will let you know, if you are still interested. Thanks again.

Thread Information