FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Download Section: Maybe someone can help?

I had put together a number of maps for the Burning Plague adventure I was running. All the maps are done in Dundjinni and I thought the maps might be some use to people either planning to run the adventure or for their own purposes.

Problem - I literally have no web space (i.e. no place to put them so they are publicly available to the FG community) and Yahoo and MSN either have size limits which are hassling me or require usernames which means they won't really be accessible to everyone.

Is there a good Samaritan out there who can take a 1 MB file and give out the link to the group? If so, please PM or respond to the thread.

Also, if anyone is interested, as soon as I clean up some things, I will release the conversion of The Burning Plague for FG so that people have another adventure to run.

Thanks,
    Matt

I should be able to do it

Send me an email or im and we can work out the details.

rv

Quote Originally Posted by Elric
    I can post stuff like this in my Gallery on https://www.otalisman.com
    If I register, can I upload stuff or is it better just to send it to you directly?

I can setup your own personal Gallery and then you can upload a JPG/GIF/Whatever of the Map for people to see there. You'd need to send me the Zipped up dja for me to add it to the downloads section - if you rather people not use the Map in the Gallery.

Does this make sense?

Quote Originally Posted by Elric
    I can setup your own personal Gallery and then you can upload a JPG/GIF/Whatever of the Map for people to see there. You'd need to send me the Zipped up dja for me to add it to the downloads section - if you rather people not use the Map in the Gallery.

Does this make sense?
    It does, but I had done it a little differently...I had simply exported it into a mod and was going to let people deal with it that way.

Perhaps better to simply zip the jpegs? What will users prefer? The actual app files (my only worry is that I don't particularly want to limit use of the maps to only people who own Dundjinni...right?)

Thanks,
    Matt

I can do it anyway you need it. I can stick the Mod up for download, you can offer just the Maps in the Gallery and/or offer the Map/DJA files for download as a package.

OK...why don't I give you the zip of JPEGs and we'll just do it that way? People can than take them and put them in whatever campaign they need...

How do we go about doing this?

Mail has been sent...I like this service

Thread Information