If new game, planned start date: TBD
    Planned Frequency: Weekly
    Term: Long Term

Text or Voice: TBD
    Voice software used: Skype TS and Raidcall available

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
    Number of Players in game & needed: 0/4-6
    Character starting level & equipment: 1st Level, standard
    Character restrictions: Some race restrictions may apply (TBD)

Details of your scenario: Homebrew D&D world with an open ended campaign that has been years in the making. The world moves on and events may shift depending on character actions. Expect 50% of XP to come from RP/story advancement.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=1632

Sounds like fun.

Do you have a time slot in mind?

Jaime

Time slot is negotiable based on players' responses. I'm usually home by around 5pm Pacific M-F if interest was mostly in a weeknight game, and Saturday and Sunday could be negotiated as well. It's just a matter of other peoples' availability.

I'm home at 7:00 PM on weeknights, so that would probably be the earliest I could start.

Jaime

I'd like to try if available, but I work evenings, so I'm only going to be available Tuesday and Sunday nights (Pacific time). As for me, I'd be more than happy to create tokens/maps/dungeons/3d scenes for the group.

i am very interested in this. i absolutely want in. i always run a male or female half-ling rogue. my only requirement is that you as a dm are dedicated to running this world and once we get involved in this campaign that it wont just suddenly end like the last group i was trying to play with. I'm military in MST timezone, so i get home during the week at about 1730 give or take traffic, and im available all weekend every weekend except about 20-30 mins to drop off or pick up my wife from work. Please get back to me, i really REALLY want in on this lol, its exactly what i am looking for.

I would like to thank everyone for their interest. The campaign now has 6/6 party members.

Thread Information