5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    The way I interpreted it is how it is in the actual PDF. The text "pregenerated characters" is that link to that file. The FG version left that part out I guess, but nothing was included with the adventure originally besides the link.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kylania View Post
    The way I interpreted it is how it is in the actual PDF. The text "pregenerated characters" is that link to that file. The FG version left that part out I guess, but nothing was included with the adventure originally besides the link.
    That sums it up pretty well. The official conversions are as close to word for word as possible. They also typically include exactly the same images and maps - even if the product is *missing* maps that would be good for online play.

Blog Entries
    Clearly off topic but when I saw this thread I swear the title read "Question about impregnated characters for Harried in Hillsfar". I don't think I'm getting enough sleep.

But back on topic. IIRC you create the pregen in your campaign and then make sure to un-assign them from you (think it's right click and the Clear Owner). Then when your players connect, they should be able to choose the PC they want and will have ownership from that point forward.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Not to restart this thread, but I have a question about the pregens and FG. Which FG product do the Hillsfar backgrounds appear in? (i.e. Trade Sheriff, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by astromath View Post
    Not to restart this thread, but I have a question about the pregens and FG. Which FG product do the Hillsfar backgrounds appear in? (i.e. Trade Sheriff, etc.)
    I'm not familiar with this one but there's no Trade Sheriff background in any 5e product that I am aware of. Since this is an AL product it is possibly a special one.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I have the pdf for where they appear. It is called "State of Hillsfar".

Since there is no FG product, I'll create one. Would it be ok if I submit it to you, then you can see if it is ok with WotC to publish it or not?

Quote Originally Posted by astromath View Post
    I have the pdf for where they appear. It is called "State of Hillsfar".

Since there is no FG product, I'll create one. Would it be ok if I submit it to you, then you can see if it is ok with WotC to publish it or not?
    You would need to get the author's permission. I'd start by sending an email to [email protected] to see whether such a thing would even be possible.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Ok. Thx. I figured I would need somebody's permission.

Thread Information