5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    The license key is also available in the email you should have received when you purchased Fantasy Grounds
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Quote Originally Posted by Tason View Post
    Hi,

I have a FG AAA and in that I have few function modules. Now I need to move just one function module to another new FG that I have created. How do I do that ?

In SE37, I tried to enter the FM name and then choose Goto--> Function groups --> change group, but that did not allow me to change th FG name..How should that be done ?
    Sorry, but I don't understand anything in the above. What's FG AAA, what functions are you talking about? What's SE37? What exactly are you trying to do?

The posts above are concerned with copying over the campaign database from one computer to another. So that is the copying of files and folders - not functions.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Sorry, but I don't understand anything in the above. What's FG AAA, what functions are you talking about? What's SE37? What exactly are you trying to do?

The posts above are concerned with copying over the campaign database from one computer to another. So that is the copying of files and folders - not functions.
    Im pretty sure he is spam... see ya...

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post

Someone had done a search for "moving FG" - but meaning Function Groups in the SAP suite of applications. They didn't read anything else in the thread... No wonder they can't get their stuff working in SAP if they don't read things!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Someone had done a search for "moving FG" - but meaning Function Groups in the SAP suite of applications. They didn't read anything else in the thread... No wonder they can't get their stuff working in SAP if they don't read things!
    I did consider just waiting for you to replay. I was fairly sure you'd know what they were talking about
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Nah... the registrant email address is a known forum spammer... in a day or three he would come back and insert a link or three...

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    I would stick with your local harddrive... at the beginning or end of each session zip up the campaign that you have just played and copy that to your favourite cloud storage location.
    does 'zip up' mean export as a module? If so and assuming that still applies to FGU, does that capture all the characters I have created as NPCs?

Quote Originally Posted by FundPirate View Post
    does 'zip up' mean export as a module? If so and assuming that still applies to FGU, does that capture all the characters I have created as NPCs?
    As mentioned by Zacchaeus in the other thread, copy the campaign files from your old computer to the new computer.

At the main FG launch screen click the folder icon in the top left, this will open your computer’s file explorer. From the "campaigns" directory copy the directories with the names of your campaigns you want to copy to your new computer. Then paste those files onto a USB thumb drive or similar and then take that thumb drive to your new computer and paste the directories into the same place on your new computer (click the folder icon on the FG launch screen to get to the right starting point).
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    As mentioned by Zacchaeus in the other thread, copy the campaign files from your old computer to the new computer.

At the main FG launch screen click the folder icon in the top left, this will open your computer’s file explorer. From the "campaigns" directory copy the directories with the names of your campaigns you want to copy to your new computer. Then paste those files onto a USB thumb drive or similar and then take that thumb drive to your new computer and paste the directories into the same place on your new computer (click the folder icon on the FG launch screen to get to the right starting point).
    thanks Trenloe!

So I am wanting to move my FG install from my C:/ drive to a different SSD on my PC. What would be the best way to go about doing this?
    FSHSchmo's Amazing Tabletop Discord Server - https://discord.gg/7RMAXfgSqd
    FSHSchmo's Amazing Tabletop Stream - https://twitch.tv/fshschmo
    FSHSchmo's Amazing Tabletop Podcast is available on
    Amazon Music/Audible, Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Podbean, & Spotify.

Thread Information