STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last
    You are welcome chaps, and thank you for your feedback.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Awesome contribution to the community!! Thanks so much! Starting my OotA this week. -Justin

Thanks for the maps, Zacchaeus! Appreciate your work!

these maps are fantastic! thanks alot made our campaign that much better!!

Do you have a "general" list of what maps are played first through last (using your map names?)

IE
    1. The maze
    2. Keel boat
    3. Underdark caves

would be a great reference guide.

Did i say these maps were fantastic yet?

Dustin,

No the maps aren't presented in any particular order but it should be fairly obvious from the names and from the part of the module you are on which maps are relevant to which section. Also I take it you downloaded the module and read the story text; that should tell you generally and often specifically where the map should (or could) be used.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Registered on the forum just to say thank you, Zacchaeus!

Quote Originally Posted by HPDDJ View Post
    Registered on the forum just to say thank you, Zacchaeus!
    Hey HPDDJ, welcome to the forums and to the community and thank you for the feedback.

I just tried to download and it opens up media player. is there anywhere else to download these maps from?

Quote Originally Posted by DMHERETIC View Post
    I just tried to download and it opens up media player. is there anywhere else to download these maps from?
    Don't try to open the download - some desktops see the FG module file (.mod) as an audio file. Just put the .mod file in the <FG App Data>\modules directory and then activate the module in your 5E campaign.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by DMHERETIC View Post
    Indeed, all my mods used to show up as mp3 files as well. To fix this right click on one of the modules in your modules folder and slecet 'open with' from the drop down menu and then 'choose another app' and navigate to FantasyGrounds.exe

Also, Trenloe isn't it about time you stickied some more of the maps in this forum to your post above

Thread Information