5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

looking for group, call of Cthulhu

Hello people.

I moved to a foreign country (Germany) and I miss playing role playing games a lot. My German level is awful, so I would love to find a group to play with using FG. I have played D&D (2, 3 & 5 editions), vampire the masquerade, and some other games. But I have never played the Call of Cthulhlu although I love HP Lovecraft stories. I only have played Mansion of Madness or Arkham Horror games.

If any existing group is in need of another player, I would love to join! Otherwise, maybe we can build a new party!

About me: 30yo, spaniard, quite new in FG but hungry of adventures :P

Blog Entries
    hey there alabad al simio (id love to know the background to your name!) I don't have a campaign for you but ianmward is running a CoC session next weekend here: https://www.gamergeekend.org/events/...e-of-darkness/ please also PM him here as well as the bookings for that event have been playing up.
    Next month at FGCon7 there will be a bunch of Cthulhu and other horror based games running! More info soon.

Thank you,damned, for the light you brought upon me

If you are curious about my nick name, it is just the Spanish translation for "hail to the chimp" (a gag in an old the Simpsons episode) :P

I will try to contact ianmward and sign in gamergeekend.

LFG too for CoC.

Hello there fellow Cthulhu enthusiast.

Like you im also looking for CoC group to play with at the moment. Weekly or biweekly basis. I have just found FG and i was lucky enough to find that CoC 7th edition event on GamersGeekend. Thanks again to IanMWard for hosting it as GM btw. Seems to be hard to find group, but i will let you know if i do.

I am: 40yo, Finnish, noobie to FG and avid H. P. Lovecraft fan. I just got CoC ruleset, so at some point i could throw a game as GM too but for now i want to get used to FG/CoC system first. And my prefered comm. is ts3 on game session.

PS: For all of those whom are planning to host CoC game session as GM, please let me know if you need players.

Blog Entries
    Hey jwn-74 - alabad al simio was in the same session as you I think
    I will be running a Trail of Cthulhu session at FGCon7 and Ian will undoubtedly run another CoC session!

CoC games are a little thin on the ground and this is one reason we are running a little horror theme for FGCon7!

Hey!

Howdy there damned.

Thanks for reply. Ah, recon i didnt regognized alabad al simio then

Yes it seems that CoC groups are thin here.

I'll be looking forward to any upcoming Cthulhu events thou.

Thread Information