STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Curse of the Crimson Throne

What: Curse of the Crimson Throne is an adventure path set in the city of Korvosa, in the country of Varisia, in the Golarion campaign setting.
    Who: You are inhabitants of Korvosa, with a common cause to see the criminal Gaedren Lamm killed or brought to justice.
    When: Sundays at 6:00pm PST. I have some wiggle room on scheduling, assuming all players agree.
    Ruleset: Pathfinder RPG
    FG Calendar Link
    We will be using both Voice and Text, and will be using the FG Teamspeak server. RP in either voice or text will be allowed, and encouraged.
    As most Paizo adventure paths, this will present a mix of roleplay, problem solving, and tactical combat.
    We will be using Obsidian Portal for out-of-session discussions, RP, and calendar scheduling. If you do not have an Obsidian Portal account already, please create one.

Character Creation Rules:
    • 20 Point Buy
    • All Paizo content is allowed. No third party content.
    • No evil characters.
    • Maximum HP at level 1. Your choice of average/PFS, or roll HP for subsequent levels. If you choose to roll you are at the mercy of the dice, no rerolls.
    • Three traits, one of which must be one of the campaign traits from the Curse of the Crimson Throne Player's Guide.
    • In addition to the motivation provided by the campaign traits, your character must also have some allegiance to Korvosa and have motivation to act on behalf of the populace and the common good.
    • Maximum starting gold.

You may look at the Guide to Korvosa if you wish, but if you do, please do not look at Chapter 5. I will be putting much of the useful information from this guide up on Obsidian Portal, and in the FG campaign itself, for easy reference.

Please PM me, or reply in this forum if you are interested. I will not accept you to the game otherwise i.e. just applying on the calendar entry is NOT sufficient.

If you have questions, please ask, and I will update the information above with the answers.

FULL

Waitlist:
    gaara6666
    ArteF
    Last edited by darrenan; September 19th, 2015 at 19:48.

I'm in!

While I have a cleric of Abadar concept ready, I'd like to see what other players will go for before committing to that concept. (I've got multiple other ideas I'd love to try out as well.)

My impression, from the Player's Guide and the couple of sessions we had on this AP, is that this is important in players' character concepts:

your character must also have some allegiance to Korvosa and have motivation to act on behalf of the populace and the common good.
    Last edited by lachancery; September 9th, 2015 at 19:01.

I'm in!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Other than my Cleric of Abadar, I also have a varisian cartomancer (arcane caster/witch archetype) I'd love to give a try. My third one is less fleshed out, but it's in the area of a Chelaxian hellknight cavalier front liner.

So many ideas... My favorite is the harrow reader, but let's see what others have in mind!

free and open to play whatever....

very interested if there is room still

Avro and Vhok brings the group up to five, so I'll close it for further admissions for now. Could both of you please send me a PM with your Obsidian Portal username (go create one if you haven't already).

I created a forum on Obsidian Portal to discuss character creation.

Changing my mind. I'm locking in my choice: a human varisian cartomancer (arcane/Int caster; witch archetype). I'll be doing support/buff/debuff, and will also go for damage spells if we don't have another offensive caster.

Quote Originally Posted by lachancery View Post
    I'm locking in my choice...
    Until you change your mind again.

Nice, current, choice by the way.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information