DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 55 First 123451353 ... Last
    I wouldn't mind an hour either to put on the finishing touches (like fitting the background story to the character).

I was still just getting the 'Connecting...' message (last night and now) but nothing going anywhere.

Logo Design, Page Design of Rolemaster (Unified). Illustration of 2 Covers.
    Logo re-vamp of Shadow World.
    Illustration, Page Design & Layout of Shadow World Players Guide - The World.
    Logo Design, Page Design & Layout of HARP SF & SFX

Check out my online Sketchpad.

Sorry only just seen your numerous messages. My kids are away for weekend so I have been off grid making the most of it. I'm out and about at the moment but I will reboot tonight

thanks

Server up......

Thanks, I have written my character background (Caydin). It should fit well with the pre-gen background but please have a look. It explains the extremely strange rolls I made during character generation (height, appearance, stats,...).
    I also got a horse. Is Animal Handling a general lore skill? Also, what was it about the token? I am not sure how to add one.
    What is a suitable second language for someone with my upbringing and what are the levels for the languages (and could I put more points into common language instead of a second language)?
    Finally, does FG have a problem calculating hit points or is it just a glitch?
    Looking forward to tomorrow's game!

When I looked at my sheet today, I was shocked - it hadn't saved everything I'd put in previously and there was a lot I'd sorted on the equipment list.

Level Bonuses
    I've added the Level Bonuses for my character and used the table on page 127 (09-07 LEVEL BONUS TABLE: RM2 OPTION).

Body Dev
    I have moved a hobby rank from my Body Dev to Lore:Technical (which is the Herb Law) so I'll need to re-roll my 4 Body Dev Ranks again. I can reduce my previous 6 rank result by 30% if you prefer (which is what I've currently done).

Languages
    I've added my 2 languages in but at what level should they be? I've used S8 and W8 as I seem to recall '8' is the starting level in RM2 although I think it may be S8 and W6.

Also, are you doing a combined Spoken and Written skill or do you want them as separate skills for each language?

• Common Spoken
    • Common Written
    • Elvish Spoken
    • Elvish Spoken

or

•*Common Spoken/Written
    • Elvish Spoken/Written
    Also, on the initial launcher, before you join a game it has a button called 'Manage Characters' - is there a way to be able to manage your characters off-line with this?

I woke up this morning and went to turn my PC off and noticed you were still logged in.
    Bod dev- Ok
    Languages combined but i will largely hand waving the languages , you speak it or you don't

as for your other question relating to off line editing, as far as i know if you have purchased the Rolemaster rule set and have a current FG licence you should be able to do off line character updates

Hi Hawkwind
    Thanks for the language clarification.

I have a full license and I also have the RMC ruleset but I don't seem to see my character when I go into 'Manage Characters'. Is there something I (or you) need to do to the character in your server before it's added to my 'Manage Character' area?

I'll log out now if you want to shut the server down?

Thread Information