FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Time zone: UC-8, and am willing to play with those in other time zones.

Number of Players: 1 player (me)

Time of Day Available: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, & Friday days and evenings

Fantasy Grounds License: Ultimate

Term of game play: Prefer long term, but am up for any length of game play

Voice/Visual: Voice, at least

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E

Game System Experience: Advanced D&D, 2E, 3E, 3.5E, 5E, plus many other great RPG's over the last 30+ years

Fantasy Grounds Experience: Beginner DM and player with many hours of research, tutorial watching, character creation and so on.

Character Type Preferred: in order of preference: Rogue, Cleric, then all the others. I have an interest in playing sooo many characters and there aren't enough campaigns for me to bring them all to life. I prefer playing characters of good and/or neutral alignment.

About Yourself: I have been playing D&D and other RPG's for 35+ years and counting. I really enjoy playing with cohesive groups that respect and foster each others' successes and creativity. It is exciting when parties start to synergize. I enjoy a good mix of role-playing, combat, and problem solving. I would very much like to play through the existing printed 5E dungeons. So far, I have only played through the Lost Mines of Phandelver and once through Dragon Heist. I would love to see Dragon Heist through a different character and DM. I am retired and flex my schedule to play most any time Sundays and week days.

Last edited by GruberMcPhisto; July 5th, 2021 at 08:55.

Quote Originally Posted by GruberMcPhisto View Post
    Hi, Looks quiet on this thread but I'll post in hope…
    This thread isn't meant to be where GMs post their games. I recommend you create a new thread in the Looking For Group forum.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Last edited by GruberMcPhisto; July 5th, 2021 at 08:55.

Quote Originally Posted by GruberMcPhisto View Post
    I'm not a GM. I'm looking for a game to join, as a player.
    This is not a meant to be a thread for players to post in either. So the same applies - I recommend you create a new thread in the Looking For Group forum.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks I'll try the template!

I'd suggest adding Language to the list of things to post. Yes, most of us speak English. (Heck, I probably would say that most of us only speak English.) But if a player or GM speaks a different language, it might be a useful bit of information for the posts.

Thread Information