DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Looking for GM with Ultimate

Wanted: Altruistic GM for one off or quick walk through of platform with any edition of D&D

Or Questions...

Can the ultimate edition license pay per month be used to test the game out before everyone commits to buying it?(Cancel after one month)
    Will it still additionally require the buying of game licenses?
    Does every player need to buy the license of just the GM?
    Same for Adventurers?
    And for other products like tokens and such that seem to be around?
    Can player's purchases be used by the GM?

I can't seem to get the DEMO campaigns to work..so unsure if this is a long term gaming solution for myself and my friends, but exploring the option. Thank You.

Welcome!

Quick answers:
    Yes
    Yes, it will require purchasing of additional products or rulesets (you get 3.5E, Pathfinder, 4E, 5E, Numenera with the base system). Library modules/material and adventures cost more.
    If the GM gets the Ultimate licence then the players don't need any licence.
    The GM needs to buy the adventures or manually enter the data needed to play the adventure.
    The GM needs to buy additional products (such as tokens).
    No. If the GM wants to use a purchasable product, they have to purchase it.

In addition, it's really just the GM who has to purchase (or manually enter) material. They then share this material (ruleset, adventure, library, tokens, etc.) with the players.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    with 5e to make it clear - all the character sheets and dice mechanics, all the support for spells and modifiers and proficiencies and advantage and all that cool stuff comes with the app. but the source books - the content you would find in the Players Handbook and the Monster Manual are purchased separately. At a later date the Dungeon Masters Guide will also be released.

An ultimate Sub and a $3 Basic Rules or a $20 Lost Mine of Phandelver is an excellent way to test this with your group.

To further clarify, there is also free software out there to make your own Tokens (I do that all of the time), and you can create and import your own maps and other images into the game as well.
    Proud Ultimate License Holder
    Also have bought a lot of other 5E and other , incl. Savage Worlds, Mutants & Masterminds, and Pathfinder 2e
    Central Time Zone (living in the USA, although born on the eastern shores of Canada)
    Have Played All D&D Editions except for 3/3.5 (am familiar with those rules, tho)

West Virginia (not the redneckish part), USA
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=1569

Doing LMoP on Tuesday, at 7PM EDT. have some missing players, and need to complete the party before we can run, get in touch and we'll work things out if the time works for you
    No matter where you go, there you are !!
    Ultimate License

Thread Information