DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFG for prince of appcolypse

Looking for group running this. I would like to play a wizard secondary cleric. I would like to play through it before I run it as a Dungeon Master. Before I read it<.<
    I'll keep looking but I thought I would ask just in case someone can point me towards a new game. I am mountain time Tuesday, Thursdays are best for me but I can possibly make other week days.

Thank you.
    Ultimate License
    D&D 5th
    DM: The Chronos Chronic (completed, characters deaths 17th), Elemental Evil (Completed: Victory), A Shift in Domains, Shadows of Power,and Our Fractured Masks.

I have been thinking about running a game, and PotA was high on my list. I am also in MST, and would probably have to run a little later in the evening to work with my schedule. I was thinking about something along the lines of an 8:30pm to 11:30pm timeframe, and Thursday nights would probably work well. Let's see if there are a few more interested on this thread, and we'll see if I can work up to DMing it. (I haven't DMed in a long time, but I do have an Ultimate license, so I am able to do it.)

That would be perfect for me.
    Ultimate License
    D&D 5th
    DM: The Chronos Chronic (completed, characters deaths 17th), Elemental Evil (Completed: Victory), A Shift in Domains, Shadows of Power,and Our Fractured Masks.

let me know if there is a spot for me also =)

If you need another player, I wouldn't mind getting in on this as well — the time works really well for me.
    Proud Ultimate License Holder
    Also have bought a lot of other 5E and other , incl. Savage Worlds, Mutants & Masterminds, and Pathfinder 2e
    Central Time Zone (living in the USA, although born on the eastern shores of Canada)
    Have Played All D&D Editions except for 3/3.5 (am familiar with those rules, tho)

Thread Information