FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last

Yeah, sorry Cmdisc, I wasn't expecting this level of interest. Currently Evloret is 7th and you are 8th. I could probably run this also the day prior starting 1 hour earlier if there is enough interest and let people disperse into two groups. (Or someone could play it twice in a row too if they really wanted...). Please reply here if you have a preference for either day.
    Server License: Ultimate. Anyone can play for free.
    Server Address: Cold Thief Bold Luck

Cool, 2 runs.
    I can easily swap to the Friday run if that day is inconvenient for anyone and they would rather play Saturday. Everyone should sign up for the time they want, even if it looks too full then we can auto-adjust who plays which day.

Quote Originally Posted by poppy_thompson View Post
    Are you going to be running the other levels? I have played this level and others at my local gaming store, but didn't finish the adventure. I will have to look back at my sheets to see how far I've played.

I would be interested in playing the upper levels.
    I have previously run levels 1-5. I do have level 6 prep'd already and will probably offer it in the future. Currently I have been running them ad-hoc.
    Server License: Ultimate. Anyone can play for free.
    Server Address: Cold Thief Bold Luck

Blog Entries
    I'm good with either day.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Not a problem. Maybe I'll catch the next time around. As I said, that time was already iffy for me anyway.
    Those of you who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.

FG License: Ultimate
    Server Alias: crazy cave dashing ninja
    TeamSpeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    TeamSpeak Password (case sensitive): Dungeoneers

I'll stick to to Saturday as I have another game on Friday already.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Am I too late?

I'm good for either friday or saturday.

Here's Cassilda's last Chronicle
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett [RIP] - Jingo

I'm also good for either day if it helps.

When I said it was unfortunately it was a Rogue, I was referencing the fact that there were already two on the calendar, not that there's anything wrong with it.

...is there any way to see if this character build is okay, even though I had to put everything in manually ? Should I just upload it here or should I PM a link first?

As you can tell i'm kinda new at this, sorry.

Enough people signed up for Friday so it looks like we are good for 2 sessions.
    Friday: Blackfoot, Evloret, Farnaby, Naughtydread
    Saturday: :{BK}:, Axitmaster, Malkavian, and myself.

The Friday folks should probably vote NO for Saturday now so the calendar is more accurate.

cmdisc, plenty of room on Saturday now if you want to join.

Quote Originally Posted by Evloret View Post
    I'm also good for either day if it helps.

When I said it was unfortunately it was a Rogue, I was referencing the fact that there were already two on the calendar, not that there's anything wrong with it.

...is there any way to see if this character build is okay, even though I had to put everything in manually ? Should I just upload it here or should I PM a link first?

As you can tell i'm kinda new at this, sorry.
    Xazil will need your xml so you can just post it here and perhaps someone can pull it up and go over it with you before gametime. Remember you can retrain your character fully before you play them at level 2, so if you have anything you want to change you can always do that after the game.

Thread Information