5E Character Create Playlist

looking for players for late night Horde of the DQ/Rise of Tiamat

Hi, i'm looking for 1-2 more players for the tyranny of dragons campaign i'm running. We're a few sessions in but would be awesome if anyone wanted to join. We're just about done with the dragon hatchery cave as an approximation of where we are currently. I'm a first time DM so were taking it a bit slow and i'm pretty lax on rules, and were all relatively new players and don't really enforce anything like role playing though it's great if you'd like to. We have a very laid back and casual atmosphere, and since i'm new i try to keep the game on track so i'd rather not have anyone that likes to do crazy stuff like randomly killing off NPCs

We play usually late at night when I get back from work which is about 9:45pst about, or 12:45est, and we just try to figure out our next day in skype to see when everyone is available so there's no set schedule. I'd say we play about 1-2 days a week.

fg License: ultimate
    Game System: 5E

Text or Voice: voice
    Voice software used: skype

Character starting level & equipment: youll be starting at lvl 3
    Character restrictions: no fighter/barb/druid/mage. no evil characters. has to be from the released books in 5e. just ask me if you have any questions.

interested sent you a message

How many hours do you normally play each night that you do end up playing?
    Proud Ultimate License Holder
    Also have bought a lot of other 5E and other , incl. Savage Worlds, Mutants & Masterminds, and Pathfinder 2e
    Central Time Zone (living in the USA, although born on the eastern shores of Canada)
    Have Played All D&D Editions except for 3/3.5 (am familiar with those rules, tho)

I'm also interested; sent you a PM.
    ╔═══════════════════════════╗
    Melvin T. Sludgepump Esq.
    ╚═══════════════════════════╝

-==≡≡≡ Ultimate License Holder ≡≡≡==-
    -==≡≡≡ D&D 3.5e, 4e, 5e ≡≡≡==-
    -==≡≡≡ Pathfinder Noobie ≡≡≡==-

Thread Information