5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Iron Kingdoms Campaign (new system)

FG License: Ultimate
    Game System: Iron Kingdoms full metal fanatasy ( not 3.5).

Time Zone: Eastern central europe time (GMT+1).
    Day of Week and Time: Sunday at 2 PM or 8PM.
    Planned Start Date: September 20th (First game and rule explanation).
    Planned Frequency: one game every week.
    Term: Long Term campaign

Text or Voice: Voice preferred.

Voice Software Used: skype.

Role-Play & Combat Mix: 60/40 Mix is Likely.
    Number of Players in Needed: 4 Players Minimum to 8 Players Maximum.
    Character Starting Level & Equipment: 12 xp point start hero level, the four first characters are premade any additional characters are created together with me, almost anything is allowed as long as we can make it fit the story.
    Character Restrictions: All Ironkingdom materials.

I'm looking to start up a Iron kingdoms campaign.
    The feel for the campaign is penny dreadfull/fringe (if you watched any of the series).
    its episodic with on the occasion a bigger character driven story line.
    for now it has 4 pregenerated characters witch are needed for the storyline.
    if we go passed 4 players you are bit more free to chose.
    the faction you'll be playing is the strange light workshop (cygnar based)
    I'm using the rule set created by Iron kingdoms fans

the games will most probably be on sunday noon or evenings CEST (central eastern europe time) (+1)
    I'm new to fantasy grounds, but so far I'm getting along with it. (any help or tips would be nice
    I plan on using skype(or any other means of communication)+fantasy grounds for running the games.

If you are interested let me know.
    I would like to start somewhere half september.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=1590

You don't need to know the rules to start we will go trough the first game, there are rather simple and quick if you know any roleplaying system.

Hope to have some reactions soon,
    Last edited by Viktorkeller; September 20th, 2015 at 09:51.

Id def be interested in this, i played once in person. I played a gobber pistoleer/investigator. It was alot of fun.

I am very interested in playing. Have been looking for another group since both my Local group and Online group stopped playing.

I am a veteran of quite a few different RPG systems and TT game systems.

I currently play the Warmachine/Hordes TT game so am still very familiar with the Iron Kingdoms rule set. Have all source books to date so far.

Look forward to playing.

Thanks,
    -Hatred

I'd be interested.
    Editing the Matrix through a black and white kaleidoscope of grey.

I would be interested in playing, however I would only be able to play on Sunday evenings rather than during the afternoon.
    I'm from the UK and have played many differing systems since I can remember, though never Iron Kingdoms.

I'd also like to add Ihave a teamspeak server if you would rather do that then Skype.

for now we are going with skype because and if everybody is cool with it, we might stream it on twitch^^.
    also we have our minimum amount of players, so additional characters are more free.

after speaking to most of the current players our games will most likely be every two weeks on sunday 2 or 3 PM CEST.

I am interested and have extensive experience wi the IKRPG system. Looking to find a group since my online and local ones have dried up.

You guys are in for a treat ... in my humble opinion the IK campaign setting is one of the most overlooked settings out there.. it is SO rich in role playing "flavor" and world history ..there's so much loving detail paid to the campaign world itself, all the different organizations and kingdoms and so forth.. that the books are truly a joy to read, or at least I think so .. I won't lie the books are REALLY big but ... for what my humble two cents is worth if you can get a hold of the "Iron Kingdoms Character Guide" and "Iron Kingdoms World Guide" pdf's .. they are a FUN read, both of them ... "Lock and Load" is a much smaller book that doesn't go into as much detail but is still fun too... bear in mind that those are the much older books that reference the D&D 3.5 ruleset, I'm guessing Viktorkeller is going with the more modern and updated " Iron Kingdoms Core Rules " book .. but all three of the books I just mentioned do a GREAT job of capturing the flavor and history .. of which there is a LOT ... of the Iron Kingdoms ..

If you're looking for the more modern book, " Iron Kingdoms: Kings, Nations and Gods" is a very fun read too ... About 4 to 5 years from now I'll probably have my own Iron Kingdoms campaign up and running :P (munchkins keep me busy at home and trying to come up with my own home-brewed modules/adventures, don't even have time to participate in anything as a player ) so I envy you guys for being able to enjoy the game right now ...

For what my humble opinion is worth major kudo's to Viktorkeller for GM'ing such an awesome campaign setting

I'm interested as well. I have played through the whole Witchfire series on the current IKRPG and own the books including Unleashed.
    Server License: Ultimate. Anyone can play for free.
    Server Address: Cold Thief Bold Luck

Thread Information