Starfinder Playlist

WFRP 3 (Warhammer Fantasy Role Play) campaign with opening for new player

Our online group playing Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay, 3rd edition has an opening for a new player. You can see details and past adventure logs on Obsidian Portal at https://greenwood-stromdorf-wfrp3-ca...ianportal.com/

Our group has been playing weekly for over a year and has players from Asia, Europe and the America's, though the play time is challenging for most Europeans. The time is 5PM PST (California time) on Saturdays, which is Sunday morning in Asia. We play weekly. If you are interested but can't commit to weekly, let me know though preference will be given to players who want a weekly game.

You can email me for information at [email protected].

btw I can provide WFRP Player's guide and updated rulesets/library via dropbox if needed. We use TeamSpeak (very easy install) for voice, which enables us to run limited sound effects during the game.

I responded to this, so yes I am still interested, respoind to yer frickin' PM's already!!!

Well, that was quick. We are now full up, but if you are interested and I haven't updated that we have an opening, still let me know. I'll keep you on a list in case anything opens up.

Thread Information