Starfinder Playlist

Looking for beginner game; Pathfinder Beginner Box or other low-level entry game

Hi All. I'm new to this and I have a LOT to figure out but I thought that I would post a request to join any beginner games that are starting up. It can be Pathfinder Beginner Box or D&D or something else. Just let me know what I need and when we are looking to play. I'll create characters, get the team speak checked out and be ready to go. So, just let me know.

I'm in Chicago, Central Time US. I can play most evenings M-TH from 6 to 11. I just need some advance warning so that I can plan home life around the play schedule.

I'm really laid back and easy going and just want to have a few laughs playing through some games with folks.

Thanks!
    Michael

Blog Entries
    Welcome au92! The best way to find a game is to... find a game! Visit regularly and use the New Posts link (top right) and express an interest in anything that fits your schedule and sounds like it might be interesting. There are lots of D&D games around and there are also lots of other games that you might find just as fun.

thanks for the welcome and the reply. I will certainly start making inquiries to GMs who are looking for players.

West Virginia (not the redneckish part), USA
    Try This,i have missing players on the first night
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=1569
    No matter where you go, there you are !!
    Ultimate License

Dunno if you're interested in horror games, but I'm starting up an Achtung! Cthulhu/Savage Worlds game. Wednesday nights, starting at 7 or so EST. Savage Worlds is a very easy system to pick up and learn.

Thread Information