DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Star Wars Asteroid Base

Been running a Star Wars campaign for four sessions now, and my group has made it through the Pirate Asteroid base, so since it's not a secret to them anymore, thought I would pass it on to the community.

Click for full sized image.

Pirate Asteroid Base

Computer Floorplan in SW Holo Style (If one of your players gets clever and asks for a layout. Nice work Artoo-Emnaught)

Permission for non-commercial use only, Please credit OTG_Wraith if used.

Super cool looking map! I am a little concerned about the three giants in the hottubs (or are those holoviewers?) with observer chairs arranged around them though.

Quote Originally Posted by kylania View Post
    Super cool looking map! I am a little concerned about the three giants in the hottubs (or are those holoviewers?) with observer chairs arranged around them though.
    HAHAHA!! No those are giants. You can tell from the weirdly oversized computer in the main computer room.

Lol, no you're right, they are Holo channels for the rowdy pirate crew, some miss companionship others miss a good fight. (You can see which has the most chairs...)

But you bring up a good point, the scale does get wonky, I made only a minimal effort at scaling in some areas just to have large machinery type objects in the room so I sized up some smaller objects. It's Star Wars so I thought the science and engineering concerns could be hand-waved
    Last edited by OTG_Wraith; August 21st, 2015 at 16:11.

Very cool - thanks for sharing.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information