FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 21 First 1234513 ... Last
    Damned,
    Can the story reference text be increased as well?
    Im not sure what to call it , click story , Select module or chapter i guess and all those links , can they be increased?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Draca View Post
    Damned,
    Can the story reference text be increased as well?
    Im not sure what to call it , click story , Select module or chapter i guess and all those links , can they be increased?
    Draca can you post me a screenie so I know exactly which bits you mean?

Blog Entries
    Trenloe - I cant seem to get the Icon to load in the Chat Frame using the announcement tag.
    Draca - I think this is what you are after?

[edit] Added new Fonts.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Trenloe - I cant seem to get the Icon to load in the Chat Frame using the announcement tag.
    The <icon> reference name doesn't match the name you're using in the <announcement> entry. One is diehard the other is diehard-logo - no matchy, no showy.
    Last edited by Trenloe; August 25th, 2015 at 14:32.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Thanks Trenloe. The icon name I had used was defined in /graphics/graphics_icons.xml
    I was sure I had also tried using the one I had in the extension.xml.... but obviously not as it works with that one....

Attachment 10792
    The first box next to the chat window. Can that one be increased?

You can increase the size of all text from the SETTINGS options before you go into any campaign. I have mine set to 120% of normal size, which greatly helped out one of my players who was having some issues reading the text.
    Proud Ultimate License Holder
    Also have bought a lot of other 5E and other , incl. Savage Worlds, Mutants & Masterminds, and Pathfinder 2e
    Central Time Zone (living in the USA, although born on the eastern shores of Canada)
    Have Played All D&D Editions except for 3/3.5 (am familiar with those rules, tho)

@Damned....That is perfect!
    @Nyghtmare.. The settings option increases the entire UI along with text. Using the above extension by Damned you can scale the UI to 70 and the text is still nice and readable. This gives you more room on your screen for other things.
    Attachment 10797

I modified the extension for Castles & Crusades and used it in my game last night. I had the UI scaled to 80, with this extension the fonts were still readable (well, with my reading glasses on, but I need them anyway...) but I had lots more space on the desktop for more windows...

Thread Information