FG Spreadshirt Swag

Thread: Dice sets

Dice sets

It sure if this would be possible, but be nice to have 2 sets loaded. Possibly with a right click on the dice to toggle.

If you have 2 dice skin sets purchased, to be able to switch mid-game like you would when a dice is not rolling well you switch to another one.

You might want to take a look at Dice Jail on the Forge. There's a Smelter, as well, if jailing the dice isn't enough punishment.

Do bear in mind that this is for entertainment purposes only, and doesn't actually affect probabilities.

Thanks this should help.

I was also thinking ahead to how Daggerheart will work needed 2 dice and knowing which one is which. As you see them rolling, not just having the end result listed.

Keep in mind you can have different colors of a die set or even different dice sets assigned to different damage types.

Quote Originally Posted by Menvael View Post
    It sure if this would be possible, but be nice to have 2 sets loaded. Possibly with a right click on the dice to toggle.

If you have 2 dice skin sets purchased, to be able to switch mid-game like you would when a dice is not rolling well you switch to another one.
    I'm not quite sure what the issue is here. You can change the dice set at any time by clicking on the dice icon in the tools section and just select any of the dice that pops up on that window. You can have that window open all the time if you want and select a different dice set for every roll if you wanted. I may not be understanding what the desired behaviour is however.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I think he wants different dice for different damages, some not official types.

OP, for 5E there are some damage types not used normally, ie Cold Iron, Adamantine - that could be used for whatever type you want, you would just need to call your "special" damage them or some other type you game system doesn't use.

Quote Originally Posted by Menvael View Post
    Thanks this should help.

I was also thinking ahead to how Daggerheart will work needed 2 dice and knowing which one is which. As you see them rolling, not just having the end result listed.
    Well you can already with CoreRPG by typing /roll 1g12 + 1r12. The die skins of the 3d dice won't be different but the output in chat is different.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

For the DH system you roll 2d12 add them together but each dice has a different meaning so which dice was higher changes if it was a true success or not. Rolling 2d12 that look the same you wouldn't know until the result popped up with the text if it was good or not. Versus seeing the blue dice was high and the red dice was low.

Thanks I wasn't aware of some of those codes. Think it's more of just the visual for me, seeing for example green had 8 and red had 4. The total is still 12, but knowing it was good or not only being shown in the chat.

Thread Information