FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 21 of 21 First ... 11192021
    Hi, have just tried Trenloe’s extension for scaling up the maps to be used on a screen at one inch scale. I’ve asked the question on that thread, but it’s a bit old now and I’m not sure it’s still being checked.

The extension is giving me some trouble. When I scale the map up to one inch size, the window containing the map scales with it, so becomes massive. In this particular instance it’s the Sunless Citadel fortress level, so not a small map.

The problem is. The map window becomes so big that my laptop starts to struggle a s I can’t navigate around it. Can I lock the size of the window in place and just scale up the map itself?

Quote Originally Posted by the_ghostboy View Post
    Hi, have just tried Trenloe’s extension for scaling up the maps to be used on a screen at one inch scale. I’ve asked the question on that thread, but it’s a bit old now and I’m not sure it’s still being checked.
    I've replied to your post in the extension thread. The best place to ask questions about extensions is in the thread for that extension.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nylanfs View Post
    /scaleui xxx (like 150 or something)
    THX a lot

The Big fonts ext is nice I think it is a good size, However, when loading FGU with this extension it throws up errors

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfgangrpg View Post
    The Big fonts ext is nice I think it is a good size, However, when loading FGU with this extension it throws up errors
    That will be the case if you're using the extensions from 2015 as these were for FG Classic, not FG Unity.

Look in the FG forge for a similar extension - search for font and see what you find...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information