DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    hello everyone,
    thx for the job.
    Cyberware like smartgun sytem are changing the wild die , but how its work in fantasy grounds?
    when i equip this cyberware my wild die is still D6, did i miss something ?

To change your wild die go in the character sheet and right click the wild card icon next to the space you type in your name, looks like a jester, and select the default wild die to the dice you need.

Blog Entries
    Hold down ALT pick up the die you want your wild die to be for that skill, attribute, attack and drop it on the die icon on your sheet for the appropriate (skill, attribute, attack). This will make it your new Wild Die for it.
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

thank you for your answers, it saves my life!

Quote Originally Posted by Mask_of_winter View Post
    Hold down ALT pick up the die you want your wild die to be for that skill, attribute, attack and drop it on the die icon on your sheet for the appropriate (skill, attribute, attack). This will make it your new Wild Die for it.
    You can setup different Wild Die to specific attack. The process is similar, how down ALT and drop any dice on attack icon
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Hi all, just wondering if there any updates on the Interface Zero requests for attention. Have just started running it and realise that points mentioned in previous posts still haven't been addressed. From what I can see so far, the only really problematic areas are for hackers and such who really do need the T-APPs info (AMS, Neural Toughness, Engrams, etc.) and the ability to use attack engrams vs neural defense to actually cause damage and so on. Small gripes in the face of such sterling work putting the module together, but for a cyberpunk themed game these ones are pretty important as they are major elements of the game, which are currently putting players off choosing these kinds of roles.

well, i learned something new
    FGU Standard License Holder.

Currently Running:

well I am late to this thread, but but better to be here late than not at all right ?

Interface Zero 2.0 in the shopping cart right now
    Ultimate License Holder & FGU backer
    playing D&D since 1980

Currently GMing:
    *Opus Christini Traveller campaign

*Currently Playing
    *Currently Looking

I am getting back to seat of Interface Zero developer so it will see further improvements and features on the way. The only challenge is that my todo and responsibility list is massive and currently I lack the time to do more than one project at the time, which currently is the ruleset itself.

There was someone working the changes "unofficially". I will need dig into the discussion I had with the developer and see if they would provide solution.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Hi Ikael, it's enough to know that it's on the list and will get some attention when such can be accomodated. Meanwhile, for anyone in a similar situation, I've got the engrams running as though they were psionic powers, and just use psionics for cyber combat etc. Be interested to hear of any other viable work arounds. Delighted to know that you'll be bringing your legendary skills to the project at some point though, Ikael. That's enough to keep me satisfied in the interim!

Thread Information